X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motheye99
    replied
    Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
    What happened with the M54 headers you got?
    someone on R3v told me he couldn't get the E46 M54 headers to fit. E36 M50 headers are all out of stock on EBAY. I may just cut my headers at the collectors to confirm they dont fit. Still looking for M52 manifolds or E36 headers.

Leave a comment:

• prisonerofdoom83
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

$380 cash
    I would be in at about 300$ Not sure if you’ll go for it . I’m very early in my search of putting together parts fit a swap .

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    What happened with the M54 headers you got?

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied
    Searching for M52 manifolds.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Anyone need some axles? Helping my buddy clean out the garage and we found FIVE! Axles. 2 look like brand new aftermarket axles and the other 3 look like used OEM. Not sure on the prices yet, hit me up and we can coordinate it all. Better price if you buy more

Leave a comment:

• LowR3V'in
    replied
    it better to just buy a junk e34 someone wants to get rid of.

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied

I know that, but I mean, only modify the pan: cut the drainage and sump from the mating surface with all the holes, so that you basically have a ring left. And then weld a few new bent sheets of aluminium to the ring, so that it resembles an e34 pan.
    Custom oil pans have been made before for other cars, like old Chevy's, I think it could be done for us too.

Ah, I like that idea alot If you could come up with one i bet people would buy them. A E34 pan plus after market baffle would run you over 500$ now and its not great due to clearance.

What would you use for the pickup? E34 or modify a M5x one.

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post

I hav wanted to do this for a long time. I think you would need a custom sub frame. The E36 is rear sump, basically would have to weld it like a Arc Asylum S54 pan.
    I know that, but I mean, only modify the pan: cut the drainage and sump from the mating surface with all the holes, so that you basically have a ring left. And then weld a few new bent sheets of aluminium to the ring, so that it resembles an e34 pan.
    Custom oil pans have been made before for other cars, like old Chevy's, I think it could be done for us too.

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied
    I want to find a way to convert e36 pans into e34 pans... why has this not been done yet?
    I hav wanted to do this for a long time. I think you would need a custom sub frame. The E36 is rear sump, basically would have to weld it like a Arc Asylum S54 pan.

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by prisonerofdoom83 View Post
    Will be in search of an e34 oil pan setup if anyone has a lead on one
    $380 cash

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    I want to find a way to convert e36 pans into e34 pans... why has this not been done yet?

Leave a comment:

• prisonerofdoom83
    replied
    Will be in search of an e34 oil pan setup if anyone has a lead on one

Leave a comment:

• n1njai
    replied

I have a harness, $40, ebay headers $30, and maybe a couple other things. Can let you know tomorrow
    Sounds good man! Definitely appreciate it

Leave a comment:

• WestCoastEta
    replied

$20. Functional steering rack. Needs boots and cleaning etc. Need it outta the garage this weekend or else I'm gonna swap it into the back of a garbage truck.

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    Originally posted by n1njai View Post
    Wtb s52 parts. Have a bare motor and need engine harness and if you guys have anything else I may pick that up as well.
    I have a harness, $40, ebay headers $30, and maybe a couple other things. Can let you know tomorrow
    Last edited by Chilezen; 07-16-2020, 11:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X