X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheRob
    replied
    *Price Drop*

Whats up everybody, its come time to part ways with the E30. I recently sold the engine and trans and had big plans for it but I'm so busy with work, schools and working on my house that I just never have time for it. All the rear bushing have been replaced with condor speed shop parts and the front control arm bushings are condor speed shops "treehouse racing" style. Its wired for an M50, has a late model expansion tank and a relatively new radiator with a SPAL 16 inch fan. The interior is missing all the carpet but the seats are all there and the front door panels. Its missing the heater box but it still has all the controls and the 13 button OBC. The shifter is a solid mount Garagistic piece and a renown steering wheel. New pads, rotors front, and rear, and new ball joints in the front control arms, new strut mounts as well. I was going to strip the paint in the engine bay because someone spray painted it before I owned it and I was going to redo everything. It is an original Hennarot car and does have a clean title that I have in hand. Has about 300 in back fees. Asking 700 OBO. Any questions just shoot me a DM.

Last edited by TheRob; 05-26-2020, 06:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• WestCoastEta
    replied
    Originally posted by Scallywagon View Post

What's purple tag mean?

I still gotta cut this turd up and pull the m20 out but she's almost ready now

Anyone on those black adjuster locks?

Also could use an airbag steering wheel spacer.
    No rush on the m20! Purple tag racks are the quicker ratio E46 steering racks

Leave a comment:

• Scallywagon
    replied
    Originally posted by WestCoastEta View Post
    Still looking for a purple tag steering rack!
    What's purple tag mean?

I still gotta cut this turd up and pull the m20 out but she's almost ready now

Anyone on those black adjuster locks?

Also could use an airbag steering wheel spacer.

Leave a comment:

• WestCoastEta
    replied
    Still looking for a purple tag steering rack!

Leave a comment:

• Scallywagon
    replied
    Looking for the black plastic retainer that holds the adjusters steady from elipsoid headlights, just need a one Bois pm or text or call or whistle

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    ..sold...
    Last edited by 2mAn; 05-18-2020, 11:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Looking for a non-vert trunklid, any color is fine but white would be preferred.

Leave a comment:

• e30devo
    replied
    Hi Guys,

Anybody got a parts car they are cutting sheet metal from? Looking for a clean front battery tray..?

Leave a comment:

• Tom Brady
    replied
    Anybody have a good m20 manual 5spd driveshaft they are looking to unload? Please DM me if you do, thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Mangwell24
    replied
    Selling a almost complete set of tan interior with sport seats pulled out of a 325IS.
    **FRONT SEATS SOLD**
    Still have rear seats, handles and rear door cards
    Picked up only in Garden Grove.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Mangwell24; 05-04-2020, 05:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• unitt01
    replied
    Got a brand new front pair of pioneer speakers (size 5.25) Literally in box I purchased them by mistake. Asking for $35 located in Garden Grove

Leave a comment:

• DunDeal07
    replied
    Looking for late lower fender liner air with air duct. Both sides. PM me what you got!

Leave a comment:

• reelizmpro
    replied
    Bare 24v M52/S52 cylinder head for BMW 3 or 5 series 95-2000. Machine shop cleaned, tested and decked. Comes with valves and springs. $350

BMW E30 coilovers by German Engineering Front - 350 or 450 lb springs. Rear 650 lb Hypercoil springs with perches, hats and wrenches. $200 R3v price

Brand new in box, Nissens radiator for 91 BMW 318i/iS or 92-99 318i/iS/Ti or Z3 1.8/1.9 with 4 cylinder M42/M44 engine. Perfect radiator for BMW E30 with 24v swap. Comes with integrated expansion tank for a cleaner engine bay. $100

High quality Fiberglass E30 M3 front bumper to fit all BMW E30 84-91 with minor modification. All provisions for turn signals and lights. Direct fit on E30 M3. I contracted with a pro who reproduces bumper covers to have these made years ago. Not available anywhere. OEM quality $600

Used Borla stainless steel rear muffler for BMW E30 M3 88-91. Nice deep tone and lighter than stock. Bolt on installation. $300

Used 3 bolt BMW E36 driveshaft with guibo and new E30 Center support bearing. Joints are smooth. You need this driveshaft for swapping a 24v S50/S52 engine woth ZF transmission into your 84-91 3 series BMW. $200

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    WTB: cluster clear surround

asking for a friend

Leave a comment:

• e30lyf
    replied
    WTB: driver side taillight for late model. please lmk what you got. thanks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X