X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• e30_Matt
    replied
    Originally posted by prisonerofdoom83 View Post
    I have some depo smoked clear red tails if anyone wants them . A twelve pack maybe? If no interest I’ll just store them for an emergency

Pictures?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• prisonerofdoom83
    replied
    I have some depo smoked clear red tails if anyone wants them . A twelve pack maybe? If no interest I’ll just store them for an emergency

Leave a comment:

• Vincent Brick
    replied
    WTB ASAP - 325i G260 shifter arm (carrier) part # 25 11 1 221 201 or equivalent. Located in Oceanside, shipping ok if you are close/quick, cash and paypal ready.

Of course I sell my spare a month ago and today mine snaps in half on the way to the doctor. I have to stop selling off my spares......
    Last edited by Vincent Brick; 06-27-2019, 12:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ButtJuice
    replied
    Anyone interested in some houndstooth door cards before I make a massive FS post with all the stuff I want to get rid off? That’s one of the items I’m not looking forward to shipping. Also have a trunk lid with iS spoiler in Dschwarz (repainted).

Edit: Just remembered I have a late model iS lip with Ryan G splitter, not perfect but looks good when mounted. Came off my brother’s totaled 318is. Retail is around $250, I think he’d be cool with $100.

Located in Aliso Viejo.
    Last edited by ButtJuice; 06-25-2019, 07:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheRob
    replied
    In search of an m20b25, harness and DME. I have the beginnings of an idea brewing in my head and I'm trying to get an idea of cost.

Leave a comment:

• kings
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Any pics of the brown stuff? The aluminum monster had that color interior originally and I always wondered what it exactly looked like.

Also, is that 4.10 a small case or medium? Judging by the other drivetrain parts it’s a small case

4.10 is a medium case

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by kings View Post
    I have some parts for sale..

Any pics of the brown stuff? The aluminum monster had that color interior originally and I always wondered what it exactly looked like.

Also, is that 4.10 a small case or medium? Judging by the other drivetrain parts it’s a small case

Leave a comment:

• kings
    replied
    I have some parts for sale..

4.10 lsd (serviced and in good working order) -$400
    318 driveshaft with guibo - $150
    G240 trans - $250
    Racing Dynamics rear apron (slight burn part around exhaust area) - $100
    Woodgrain "Sport" Aftermarket steering wheel - $80
    Euro 323i door panels (nutria) - $300
    Euro 323i brown carpet - $200

Leave a comment:

• xzerox
    replied
    Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
    Buy a refurbished unit from Rack Doctor or someplace. Better to get a resealed one than one on its way out.
    thanks for the tip!

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    Originally posted by xzerox View Post
    WTB z3 or e46 ZHP rack. PM me!

Buy a refurbished unit from Rack Doctor or someplace. Better to get a resealed one than one on its way out.

Leave a comment:

• z28
    replied
    WTB front plastic bumper in good condition (no cracks or damage). PM me!

Leave a comment:

• xzerox
    replied
    Found
    Last edited by xzerox; 07-03-2019, 11:28 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by Scallywagon View Post
    confirm attitude 100%

gave me the wrong address, shitty directions, then wasn't there when I gave him plenty of notice I was en route, then proceeded with tude
    The e30 at the junkyard days are over and yes, shitty attitude and bad business modo to never be at the shop when doing business.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Looking for a front subframe for an m20 car.

Leave a comment:

• Scallywagon
    replied
    Originally posted by ak- View Post
    I've talked to him twice on FB messenger for an inquiry on parts before and got the same vibe.
    Anything specific in person with you?
    confirm attitude 100%

gave me the wrong address, shitty directions, then wasn't there when I gave him plenty of notice I was en route, then proceeded with tude

Leave a comment:

Working...
X