Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by noypi2 View Post

I have a Mtech 1..PM me if you are interested.
    PM'd

Comment

Looking for a passengers side front grill and a glovebox
      Byron
      Leichtbau

Comment

Got a valance
        Last edited by DunDeal07; 09-04-2020, 10:47 PM.

Comment

WTB kidney grill in good condition PM me with pics and your price please/thank you.

Comment

WTB Driver side splash panel break dover and both left and right breast ducts.

Comment

WTB front driver’s side seat belt Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Some bare lollipops and a good used M20 intake boot. $20 each.

Click image for larger version

Name:	00r0r_3oViCWEoPYe_1200x900.jpg
Views:	1414
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	9938592 Click image for larger version

Name:	00x0x_jwM0HP0QxEh_1200x900.jpg
Views:	1413
Size:	78.9 KB
ID:	9938593

Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Oil pan for an m20. Ireland engineering oil pan baffle installed. Mishimoto magnetic drain plug and a fresh oil pan gasket. Never ran this set up so everything is new with the exception of the pan. It’s sprayed high temp red. I’m looking for $240. Shoot a text if you’re interested
                  Attached Files

Comment

Clearing house, everything E30 and OBO, picked up 90815.
                    Full set of sedan seat belts. Front driver webbing has some wear. Works as they should. $100
                    Black sedan rear seats. Good condition, no rips or large issues. Typical small scuffs from being 30 years old. Material is still plyable. $300
                    Sedan B pillar trims. Similar condition. $50
                    318ti rear trailing arms. with brakes, and including a subframe! OEM 5 lug swap. $350 for everything
                    Also have a couple sets of regular e30 trailing arms.

We're in deep now boys
                    1988 325i SETA - Daily driver
                    1988 340iL - Track car
                    My M60 V8 swap thread here
                    [oo==OO==oo]

Comment

Any one selling a CPS for a 325i/s in the OC area? Mine got caught by the timing belt, need one ASAP!

Comment

Randy's Garage Clean Out - Random 1989 325is Parts For Sale

Pick Up Only in El Segundo (i'm not able to ship any of this stuff, must be picked up)

All removed from my creampuff '89 325is that got broadsided in late 2000 with 138,926 miles on the odometer

All parts have been in storage since stripping the car in early 2001 in case i ever needed them, but i no longer have an E30.

All the parts are in very good to excellent condition

I have pictures of most of this stuff but they're too huge to post.

I can send or take pics as requested, and i figured out how to resize them small enough to upload into a PM or Text.

I have limited access to forum's due to work restrictions, but i'm replying to PMs and Texts and Emails the same day usually

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coupe Door Seal (Left side, has a 1" tear in the bottom rubber, for the door opening surround in the body) $130

Coupe Door Seal (Right side, for the door opening surround in the body) $150

Coupe Electric Window Lifts '89+ (Left and Right) $100 each

Front Side Window Glass (with aftermarket tint, Left and Right) $100 per side

Map Light Mirror (has the threaded anti-vibration post, but the electrical connector
                        plug is detached from the wires) $150

13 Button OBC Module (but is missing the white Light Bar Housing) $60

Two "Non-Working" CM5908 Pyramid Radios in very good cosmetic condition, with codes, each were removed from car after
                        developing issues and have since been in storage for at least 10-15 years. Good cores that can be repaired or refurbished. $150 each

CM5908 Radio No.1 "Non-Working", with Code. A Cassette Tape was stuck inside, so i was unable to listen to the radio. No static when
                        listening to the tape though. I later opened the radio and removed the tape. Radio might still work - just don't stick a tape into the slot. $150

CM5908 Radio No.3 "Non-Working", with Code. Had Static on the right channel speaker, but Tape Player played tapes just fine (but with
                        same right channel static as on radio) $150

(Other Radios No.2 and No.4 have been sold)

Overhead Check Control Module $80

Rear Defroster Switch $20

Knob set for A/C (3 sliders & 2 rotating) $20

Center Console (but with cracked right arm foam, glueable, covering is intact though) $80

Rubber Accordian Boot Cover for Handbrake Lever $30

Plastic Door Sill Scuff Plate Cover (Left & Right) $30 ea

Third Center Brake Light (Surface Mount, Tan) $60c

Alpine White Fuel Door (has small chip in edge) $40

Plastic Inner Brake Duct Tubes w/temp sensor $60 for the pair

L&R Headlight Grilles $50 each side

Pair of Horns $30 for both

Trunk Battery Cover Tray $30

3 Chromed Center Cap Waffles for 14" Basketweaves, and some cap parts $60 for all

Momo Hub Adapter for steering wheel (no screws, no button ring, Stamped C 2006) $60

1 Set of Ronal Security Screws with Tool $40 per kit

2 Front Ground Control Springs, used, 450 lb rate (Eibach # 600.250.450 2.5" ID) $100 /pair

I also have a worn Mid-Pipe from a 1997 E36 M3 that failed smog. Maybe can be cleaned, or use to weld in Aftermarket Cats $150

Pick Up Only in El Segundo (i'm not able to ship any of this stuff, must be picked up)

SOLD - Pair of Drip Rails, Complete, left and right sides $200 SOLD
                        SOLD - Pair of Sun Visors $60 SOLD
                        SOLD - Pair of A-Pillar Trims, left and right $60 SOLD
                        SOLD - Ellipsoid Headlights Complete Set $200 SOLD
                        SOLD - Rebuilt Driveshaft $300 SOLD
                        SOLD - 4.10 LSD M3 Diff $450 SOLD
                        SOLD - Aluminum Lower Window Trims, left and right $60 SOLD
                        SOLD - Side Mirrors, Alpine White, $200 /pair SOLD
                        SOLD - Tail Lights, like new, w/covers, $200 /pair SOLD
                        SOLD - LSD Diff 3.73 $400 SOLD
                        SOLD - Front Valance, Alpine White $150 SOLD
                        SOLD - Front Fenders, Alpine White $300 /pair SOLD
                        SOLD - Hood, Alpine White, immaculate $200 SOLD
                        SOLD - Alpine White Trunk Lid $200 SOLD
                        SOLD - Manual Transmission SOLD
                        SOLD - Pair of rear quarter pop-out windows, $300/pair SOLD
                        SOLD - CM5908 Pyramid Radio No.4 Non-Working, excellent cosmetic condition, w/code $100
                        SOLD - Knee Panel under steering column $60 SOLD
                        SOLD - Two New-in-Box OEM Rear Wheel Bearings from Dealership $40 each SOLD
                        SOLD - Battery Hold Down Bracket w/long bolt, like new $10 SOLD
                        SOLD -
                        Rubber Seals for Pop-Out Rear Quarter Windows (Left and Right) $60 per side SOLD
                        SOLD - Latch Assemblies for Rear Pop Out Quarter Windows (Left and Right) $50 each SOLD
                        SOLD - Set of 4 Brand New Original Genuine German Ronal ACT-LS Wheels 15x7.5 ET25 (2003 production) $1,100
                        SOLD - 1 Ronal ACT-LS Center Cap - Brand New with ACT Badge and Sealing Ring $80
                        SOLD - 1 Ronal Center Cap - Used, good condition with some small nicks, w/ Ronal badge and Sealing Ring $60
                        SOLD - 2 Ronal Replacement Snap-In Inserts (that badge would be glued to) $20
                        SOLD - 2 Sets of Ronal Security Screws with Tool $40 per kit
                        SOLD - Alpine White Brake Duct Inlets (yellowed from age) L&R $60 pair
                        SOLD - Fog Light Assemblies with bulbs and sockets (pitted lenses) L&R $120 pair

SOLD - CM5908 Radio No.2 "Non-Working", with Code. A Cassette Adapter was stuck inside, $150
                        SOLD - Coupe Upper Door Seals (L&R, the one that attaches to top of door) $150/pair
                        SOLD - Ashtray (has a crack on bottom, clean, never touched by cigs or ashes) $30
                        SOLD - Glove Box w/latch, lock, and a working lighted key $80
                        SOLD - Light for Glove Box $10
                        SOLD - Front Seatbelt w/Retractor (Right side, Like New - Rarely Used, Fits Left or Right) $80
                        SOLD - Bottom Threshold Seatbelt Slider Rails (Left and Right) $40 /pair
                        SOLD - Interior Reading Light $20
                        SOLD - Overhead Grab Handle $10
                        SOLD - Trunk Plastic Threshold Cover $60
                        SOLD - Trunk Inner Left Rubber Side Wheelhouse Liner $60
                        SOLD - Trunk Inner Right Rubber Side Wheelhouse Liner $60
                        SOLD - Trunk Battery Cover Tray $30
                        SOLD - Protective Cover for the Battery Cable in the trunk $30
                        SOLD - Tool Kit, excellent condition $100
                        SOLD - Light for License Plate $10
                        SOLD - Under-Hood Sound Deadening Mat $60
                        SOLD - Momo Hub Adapter for steering wheel (Excellent, Complete, Stamped K 2006) $80
                        SOLD - Brand New in Box K-Mac Stage 1 Camber / Caster Adjuster Upper Strut Bearings $20

SOLD - Brand New Factory Fuel Pump Assembly (spare, Never Installed) from BMW Dealership (# 16 14 1 179 992) $300
                        SOLD - 2-Button A/C Control Switch $40

SOLD - Left and Right Door Tweeters $100 for the pair $100
                        SOLD - Premium Sound Speakers: 2 Front, 2 Rear, and 2 Rear Tweeters $100 for all 6 pcs S $100
                        Last edited by randywalters; 05-30-2022, 02:39 PM.
                        Randy Walters

2021 Mazda 3 Sedan Premium AWD
                        1988 325is (w/89 bumpers, recently sold)
                        1989 325is (Broadsided long ago RIP)
                        1996 328is (Sold to Matt J)
                        2003 530i Sport (Spare car now)
                        2005 X3 (little woman's car)
                        Driving Instructor BMW CCA L.A. & S.D. Chapters
                        Multiple L.A. & S.D. Region SCCA Autocross Championships

Comment

Looking for a good condition working stock booster/master setup. I don't think theres any differences, but for a late 318i I guess. I know someone has one sitting around that they pulled out for their 24v swap.
                          Byron
                          Leichtbau

Comment

Looking for IS Lip. Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by e30james325 View Post
                              Looking for IS Lip. Thank you
                              Have you seen the new garagistic ones? My friend just ordered one so I’m not sure yet on quality and fit and such

E30 "IS" Front Lip Spoiler Going for that OEM+ theme for your E30 build but you’re on a bit of a budget? Complete the look without depleting your bank account with the E30 "IS" Style Front Lip Spoiler. They’re manufactured from a sturdy polyurethane material to allow them to flex and take a beating without exploding

Comment

Looking for rear valance panel. Mine is rusted out any color but prefer zinno. Located in SD thanks.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X