e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • franco90
    replied
    Originally posted by stumpsbmwm3
    I have white socks for visits out there!

    what LOL???????????????????.......

    Leave a comment:


  • stumpsbmwm3
    replied
    Originally posted by franco90
    stump you r in independece man i am in parma
    I have white socks for visits out there!

    Leave a comment:


  • stumpsbmwm3
    replied
    Originally posted by franco90
    hey where r the pics of all the price winners
    I will have to burn them to a disk. I need an address from Mast to send them to ASAP.

    I will be here all night trying to upload them, as I keep getting over the limit alerts from Gmail, and they keep kicking back photos. I send 4 or 5 (nominal amounts of photos and not shot RAW), and they accept 2 and send the others back for resubmittal.

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Originally posted by alex
    How about another meet in Toledo before ProSolo? The weather should be much nicer...

    This one is for Joe...
    I am game I be there

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    DWIFT
    dude you r wild I am glad I meet you

    Leave a comment:


  • alex
    replied
    How about another meet in Toledo before ProSolo? The weather should be much nicer...

    This one is for Joe...

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Originally posted by Wiglaf
    as long as you keep bringing that nice girl :crazy:
    I agree:hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiglaf
    replied
    Originally posted by Saloon
    Great to meet everyone and check out all the hot cars. I'd love to see a least one more meet this yr, if not more! Thanks to everyone who helped org. everything!
    as long as you keep bringing that nice girl :crazy:

    hey what's up with you car?
    that wasn't a late model m3, the diving baords gave it away. :)


    AUTOFRANCOMATIC: np, thanks again for the lift. and the highly entertaining beastie boys music videos for the trip back, we didn't have DWIFT to keep us on our toes


    also i was talking to some of you guys about a decent alternative to megasquirt, what was the name of that again?

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Originally posted by 87Blue325iC
    :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

    Post some pics please - I got delayed on the far side of town doing some home shopping and missed it. Very pissed!
    to bad you missed a good time nice ride by the way

    Leave a comment:


  • stumpsbmwm3
    replied
    may could work too, but....

    If it is decided May, then we better get cracking on the details. And the date. And Franco, since you may be at risk to do a beach scene, then if we do not do a total group--we can at the least do the Northerners. That way, traveling logistics will be cut to the min., and we can be more flex on location.:blowup:

    Leave a comment:


  • 87Blue325iC
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    Hey Guys & Gals,
    Just wanted to say again, thanks for coming..even though the weather sucks.

    Had a one bad report that hopefully still allows us to use the park again next year. Please next time, don't race out of the park. I got yelled at by the parkranger :hitler:

    It went well although the weather sucked. Please watch the forums for our website for next year. It should be up during the summer.

    A special thanks to: Andy for the shirts & Trophies
    Alex getting this thing going
    Kevin for cooking out in the rain..with no spactula (sorry)
    I have to also thanks my Dad and Stepmom for A LOT of help.

    Hope you enjoyed yourselves and can't wait to have it next year, hopefully most or all of you will be down for next year!

    BEST IN SHOW
    1) Kevin
    2) Renee
    3) Joe
    TRACK RAT
    1) Andy

    :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

    Post some pics please - I got delayed on the far side of town doing some home shopping and missed it. Very pissed!

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    hey where r the pics of all the price winners

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    not in June or July i be gone by them

    Leave a comment:


  • stumpsbmwm3
    replied
    If we do one in Cleveland, we should do it in the Rock Hall's area

    They often have events that are pro bono in and around the Rock Hall. If not there, then Edgewater park. Either place has ample parking, and many things that are family friendly. Both are easily accessible to our brothren and sisters from out of town.

    If we do one in Cleveland, it should be there (Rock Hall). Plenty of exposure. One time while out shooting a car for a ad, they had a group of late model German cars sitting on the south porch of the Hall.

    Do it in June/July or when it most likely will be hot enough that the only snow is in a cone. I am not on the Rock's committee, but I know some who are. I could whisper in their ears and see what their feel is on the idea.

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    ok how about cleveland I will look for the place

    Leave a comment:

Working...