e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BMW2ner
    replied
    basicly the only thing that the weather will change for me it the amount of time it takes to get there

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Well, I was thinking about it. It will still be on April 14th. Like people are saying...its Ohio, hell with the weather. If you don't want to come, you are missing out. We will still be cooking and having a good time but might have to be under the pavillion alittle more than expected.

    I can't change the date because thats what the Juveniles Diabetes Foundation put in their news letter.

    If weather bothers you...either you don't live in Ohio or you should move. I will be there and I know of others that will be there. Me and Alex will more than likely change the date next year to later in the spring/summer so we don't have to mess with this shit next year.

    So Please still come and have fun but if you aren't there hopefully next year will bring better weather. Ooo..and we are having a meet at the park for a least the cookout because Alex already paid for it and were else are we going to be close and cookout together ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • PeaveyBassist
    replied
    lol we might split a room for Friday night anyways. Its not like we are gonna go there, get drunk and make out or something.

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • Saloon
    replied
    Originally posted by PeaveyBassist
    I'll still be there. I'm down with rain but if it snows we should definitely have somewhere else to go inside. Dan, if we split a hotel room and it snows, we can get some beer, go back to the room and drink lol

    Will
    I'm down for going somewhere else for a "plan B", but getting a hotel room and drinking with other dudes... Yeah, little too gay for me... In all seriousness what else is there to do for a plan B? Any ideas?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    Im in! We are from Ohio when did we start caring about weather?!

    Also I got the awards and the catagories will be
    1st
    2nd
    3rd
    best track rat

    Leave a comment:


  • PeaveyBassist
    replied
    I'll still be there. I'm down with rain but if it snows we should definitely have somewhere else to go inside. Dan, if we split a hotel room and it snows, we can get some beer, go back to the room and drink lol

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    Guest replied
    hmm..

    well, count me out. It's not worth the 6-7hr drive if it's going to be crappy outside. It's the end of the semester and the work is piling up anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • Saloon
    replied
    I'm going to be coming from akron so about 2hrs, and I'll still be coming... Keep the updates coming on the event... Weather as of now is:


    Saturday 14

    Rain / Snow High
    44°F
    Low
    38°F
    Precip: 70%


    Wind:

    S
    at 15 mph

    UV Index:

    4 Moderate
    Humidity:

    79%



    Sunrise:

    6:56 AM
    Sunset:

    8:09 PM





    close

    details Wind: S
    at 15 mph
    UV Index: 4 Moderate Length Of Day: 13 hrs 13 mins

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    oh ya, so waht is going down, i am still coming! anyway nomatter what. but i need to knowif we are still meeting and cooking or what? any way cant wait to meet everyone and get some mad doriftos yo!

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe318is
    gotta love ohio

    ill still be there, even tho the elements are against us. I think we should plan another meet for when the weather with definitely be nice, sometime mid summer.
    Joe you know DJ and I will def be all over that, it really sucks about the weather though, but thats Ohio. Maybe I'll actually have a running e30 by mid summer :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    gotta love ohio

    ill still be there, even tho the elements are against us. I think we should plan another meet for when the weather with definitely be nice, sometime mid summer.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    Originally posted by PeaveyBassist
    Go to your house and get t3h drunk.

    Will


    :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler:
    YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA YA!


    Or some sweet snow Drift Footage! FTMFW!

    Leave a comment:


  • PeaveyBassist
    replied
    Go to your house and get t3h drunk.

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Okay, now it says its fucking going to rain/snow. If it snows we should have a game plan. Anyone have any suggestions?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Definately still on and it won't be snowing on saturday.

    I was thinking about how we could make the parts thing work. I was thinking maybe just keep all my parts in the trunk and write down all the parts on a piece of paper and put it in the windshield. Just putting the idea out there to make it easier for people to find parts.

    Leave a comment:

Working...