e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • neighborhood
    replied
    Originally posted by Wiglaf
    well personally i enjoyed seeing so many beemers in one place that chris bangle didn't screw up.

    HAHA, we could make it so those are parked across the street around the corner or something....

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    oh, any btw i think i should have won the best car from the west side of the mississippi...


    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    Well guys i jsut got back to St. Louis... what a long and bumpy ride. indiana has shitty roads.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiglaf
    replied
    Originally posted by neighborhood
    Hey, ya'll can shoot me in the ass for this one, but what about having one with all bmw's invited? Even if I have to set it up.
    well personally i enjoyed seeing so many beemers in one place that chris bangle didn't screw up.

    Leave a comment:


  • neighborhood
    replied
    Hey, ya'll can shoot me in the ass for this one, but what about having one with all bmw's invited? Even if I have to set it up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by stumpsbmwm3
    I will have to burn them to a disk. I need an address from Mast to send them to ASAP.
    .

    You have a PM

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by alex
    How about another meet in Toledo before ProSolo? The weather should be much nicer...

    This one is for Joe...
    Toledo sounds good!

    Leave a comment:


  • inferno363
    replied
    Is Akron an acceptable local for those that are interested? If so there are all kinds of metro parks in and around Akron that we could do have it in. If not, then where? I don’t really care where we do it. Would we want to do that same sort of thing we did today with the prizes and food and all that, or something a little more casual? Like I said I’m more than willing to help get things set up, just give me an idea of what people want to do.

    Leave a comment:


  • neighborhood
    replied
    So, I finally made it back with almost out a hitch. I pulled in only to find a flat tire, yea.

    I'm not wild, just was havin a little fun on the Ohiobahn.


    Sorry Stumps about losing you, but have missed you buy seconds.

    Franco, Wiglaf and Stumps, I head up to cleveland quite a bit, send me a pm if you want my number.

    Joe ( Joe318is) thanks for reminding me about the tail light and hanging on to it for so long.

    Kevin, thanks for staying out in the weather and cooking ( even though you were crying, lol)

    Alex and DJ, thanks for putting all this together. Fun stuff.

    (O, the track rat award should have gone to andy, although it was funny that we tied) Thanks to those who voted for DWIFT.

    Leave a comment:


  • stumpsbmwm3
    replied
    Originally posted by franco90
    Dude set one up in AKron in the next 2 months what everyone thinks?..
    I am in
    Me too!

    Leave a comment:


  • stumpsbmwm3
    replied
    New Yorks other name is Gotham City.

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    sorry boss I am claim Brooklyn NY

    Leave a comment:


  • stumpsbmwm3
    replied
    Parma used to be a very well publicized ethnic town. On many of the local shows it was said to live in Parma required one to have white socks onl. To us ol timers in Cleveland, who watched those shows, it became part of the immutable distinction of being a Clevelander to know that.

    I know you are from the Gotham City, but you have been here long enough to have possibly heard referances to Parma

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Originally posted by inferno363
    If there's another meet I'm in. I'll help org and do whatever I can. I didn't have my car done in time for this meet and it would be great to have another soon so that I can actually bring it instead of driving my Mali
    Dude set one up in AKron in the next 2 months what everyone thinks?..
    I am in

    Leave a comment:


  • inferno363
    replied
    If there's another meet I'm in. I'll help org and do whatever I can. I didn't have my car done in time for this meet and it would be great to have another soon so that I can actually bring it instead of driving my Mali

    Leave a comment:

Working...