e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • stumpsbmwm3
    replied
    I went inside...did not see you....

    Originally posted by Saloon
    yeah sorry about that the lot that we were in was full so we had to move on. I guess I thought you were gonna meet us at the factory. We did look for yea, and got a table for 4 just incase. So next time we should do dinner! BTW it was a blessing to meet a fellow believer.
    When I walked into the place and saw enough people standing around to make a new Titanic movie, I thought maybe you all decided the wait too long.

    It was all good; as the trip home was wild. It snowed, and without having an IX, it was very interesting. Next time, I will use my head for something other than being a restraining order on each ear and get a phone number, that way....

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    ^Im in but I am only setting 1 up a year.

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    hey lets due another car show next month

    Leave a comment:


  • rsafier
    replied
    Sorry I missed it, my autoX was canceled due to the weather should have come down instead. Hopefully next time. Looks like was good time.

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Wiglaf
    thanks for euro plate filler see you around nice ride you got let me know if you need help I am down the street I hope next time i can beat that honda ricer.....

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Originally posted by PeaveyBassist
    Sweet time guys. My first e30 meet. I'm real suprised there were 25 cars that showed up. Nice to put faces to names.

    Will
    who's Will












    just kidding

    Leave a comment:


  • PeaveyBassist
    replied
    Sweet time guys. My first e30 meet. I'm real suprised there were 25 cars that showed up. Nice to put faces to names.

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • Saloon
    replied
    Great to meet everyone and check out all the hot cars. I'd love to see a least one more meet this yr, if not more! Thanks to everyone who helped org. everything!

    Alex & DJ and anyone I'm missing if there's anything I can do to help off-set costs this time or can do to help out next time... please let me know!

    Leave a comment:


  • Saloon
    replied
    Originally posted by stumpsbmwm3
    You didn't. I initially went with Saloon and company to eat, but somehow in the parking lots of the cheese factory we got displaced. Anyhow I deadheaded on back, and glad I did. As it snowed all the way to I got to the border of Independence.

    yeah sorry about that the lot that we were in was full so we had to move on. I guess I thought you were gonna meet us at the factory. We did look for yea, and got a table for 4 just incase. So next time we should do dinner! BTW it was a blessing to meet a fellow believer.

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    stump you r in independece man i am in parma

    Leave a comment:


  • stumpsbmwm3
    replied
    Originally posted by franco90
    John sorry we left with out you
    You didn't. I initially went with Saloon and company to eat, but somehow in the parking lots of the cheese factory we got displaced. Anyhow I deadheaded on back, and glad I did. As it snowed all the way to I got to the border of Independence.

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    John sorry we left with out you

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    I am wearing my SHIRT tomorrow to work I keep it real
    Last edited by franco90; 04-14-2007, 04:38 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    hey i bought my 2 shirts

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by franco90
    hey hey .......I am a nice guy I least I let you kick him
    Like Will said, someone has be a dick.

    Originally posted by franco90
    andy how do we own you for renting the lodge there were 2o cars divided by price equals more money for the cause :hitler:
    Alex (doucy2) paid completely for the lodge and it wasn't inexpensive. And we didn't sell as many T-shirts as we thought.

    Leave a comment:

Working...