e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BMW2ner
    replied
    I must have been distracted by the lack of a shift boot

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Originally posted by BMW2ner
    yeah I heard the stereo, and saw the e36 switches, but never saw a tv
    it was an indash tv looks very stock

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    lol you r right we watch tv on the way home

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    yeah I heard the stereo, and saw the e36 switches, but never saw a tv

    Leave a comment:


  • Renee
    replied
    I missed the TV, but I did hear the stereo. :up:

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Hell yea! So its raining outside and you just ate some hotdogs...what do you do now?

    Watch TV in your car while driving home. Get a ski rack on top and put one of those Pimp Your Ride satelittes they put on the SUV's. I would KILL to watch Maury and the Price is Right between classes!

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Originally posted by BMW2ner
    thanks man, I like your car too, except its an auto
    I never going to hear the end to this am I ....
    I promised I will buy another e30 stick to please you guys

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    LOL you like the TV

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    ^I give THE BEST STEREO AWARD to Franco

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    Originally posted by franco90
    Andy your ride is sick I really like it
    thanks man, I like your car too, except its an auto

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Andy your ride is sick I really like it

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    Renee, you do awesome photo work. I need someone with mad photo skills to take some shots of my car ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Renee
    replied
    This is the penis mobile I sold last year. A lot of Coupe guys are driving E30s as 2nd cars.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Renee,
    Yea, I am definately up for a photo shoot. Now you are going to force me to get my wheels/suspension and mtech rear spoiler on...Darn you (Thanks! :) )

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Renee
    Good pictures you got skills

    Leave a comment:

Working...