e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BMW2ner
    replied
    Dan can you get me the info on your wheel studs. I'd like to order a set today.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    Franco i love your pose in your sig!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    what kind of headlights u want? i have some sealed beams, but mya beable to get some us ellips. also i have tweeters, but one clip is broken.

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    E30DRIV3R
    maybe you can bring extra head lights and extra door tweeters ....

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    damn u all lol!

    looks like i might just have to make another trip up to ohio soon

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Wow I am impressed last time i checked this thread it had like 23 pages and i work up and checked it this morn and there are 5 new pages, damn you post whores. I still won't have my car done in a months time unless there is a miracle.

    I got some pics I'll post when I get them uploaded, I have them in high res too.

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Originally posted by Wiglaf
    sign me up, it's a month from now so with any luck i'll have the vert running
    DUDE if not i got your back if you need a ride :hitler:

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiglaf
    replied
    sign me up, it's a month from now so with any luck i'll have the vert running

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by franco90
    Andy Toledo or akron works for me
    Toledo
    1.BMW2ner
    2.Franco90
    3.Mastrcruse

    Leave a comment:


  • inferno363
    replied
    Franco and Dan, awesome sigs guys!

    Next time we should definatly have an award for whoever drove the farthest.

    Leave a comment:


  • inferno363
    replied
    Originally posted by Saloon
    I'm still pulling for akron! I have contacted Akron Metro Parks and their outside shelters are available for May. Here are some possible lo-cals...

    Sand Run it has 12tables/ so about 96 people with 4 grills...

    Tuscarawas Shelter is also 12tables w/ 96 ppl 3 grills...

    I have not been by these in a while so I will check to see the parking areas, I am looking to set a date of May 12th around the same time of day as todays! I am willing to org. everything that we could need. I will also take care of the cost of reserving what ever shelter fit us best. SO...Everyone Speak UP if this could/would work for you:

    Possible...
    Date: Sat. May 12th, 2007
    Location: TBA Metro Park-Akron, Ohio
    Time: 11:00am-till you wanna leave... we will have it till 11:00pm...


    Open to all suggestions...
    I'm in, if you need help with anything let me know.
    1.SALOON
    2.FRANCO90
    3.INFERNO363

    Leave a comment:


  • Renee
    replied
    Originally posted by Wiglaf
    well personally i enjoyed seeing so many beemers in one place that chris bangle didn't screw up.
    +1 Maybe keep it E30Fest and segregate the other cars.

    Originally posted by franco90
    Hey I Am Not Going Back To Iraq (not Yet Anyway)
    This Time Is
    We Are Deploying To Australia For Training
    Getting lucky! Australia has to be paradise considering the other options.


    Originally posted by moatilliatta
    lol, penis mobile..... nice move though...
    I posted that for Will. I would have never thought that, but some red necks on the road have shared their thoughts. :hitler: It does have the same shape as the amgibuiously gay duo's car.

    Originally posted by E30Driv3R
    oh, any btw i think i should have won the best car from the west side of the mississippi...


    Agreed. Great you made the drive even with the crappy forecast. 8-)

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Andy Toledo or akron works for me
    Toledo
    1.BMW2ner
    2.Franco90

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    Another toledo thought...
    We would get alot of michigan people. For example its about an hour drive from detroit to toledo

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Hey I Am Not Going Back To Iraq (not Yet Anyway)
    This Time Is
    We Are Deploying To Australia For Training

    Leave a comment:

Working...