e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Beau B
    replied
    This meet still on? I cannot see many people going to a spring meet when it's snowing.
    Todd

    Leave a comment:


  • racingwoody
    replied
    I have a buddy looking to sell a new in the box Sachs clutch set for an M42 1.8 litre. Will fit the 1991 E30 318 or 92 E36. I think retail is $225 he will sell for $125.00. Please let me know if anyone wants this.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Anyone have access to a excellent condition convertibles windshield w/ mirror still attached?

    Leave a comment:


  • PeaveyBassist
    replied
    People who wanna buy sways: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=85651

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • gazellebeigem3
    replied
    im going to be fashionably late...fucking work. anywho i might pass off my weiners to joe so they can be there on time.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    Sounds good, it depends what time we leave and what time e30frosh is ready. i plan on taking 70 all the way there, so ill keep u posted. an way ill pm u my number also.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by BMW2ner
    Would you guys want to meet up with a few of us in toledo?
    We are meeting up on 23 if you are coming down that way

    If I can make it thats the way I am coming down, an I will meet up with you guys.

    Leave a comment:


  • PeaveyBassist
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmernaut
    yeah peavey, where we gonna meet?
    You comin over with e30driv3r? If you guys come through Friday evening, I can meet up with you guys cus I have to work till 5:30ish. Best place to meet would be on the east side somewhere. Going through town then would prolly suck. And going through 70E is gonna suck too cus they are doing a big construction thing on the east side of downtown. Actually... I work on the northwest corner, you guys could come up that way and just meet at my work (independent BMW shop). Traffic is gonna suck balls no matter WHICH way you go through town though.

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    Cool!

    Anyone else need anything off my 1988 Zinno 325iX>?

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    still in the print shop, Im hoping to get the chance to check on them tommorrow

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    hey how are the shirts coming along, i cannot wait to get mine.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    Originally posted by AWDE30
    Any more info on the michigan folks meeting up in dundee at cabelas? I would be in.
    Would you guys want to meet up with a few of us in toledo?
    We are meeting up on 23 if you are coming down that way

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    NOTE: When you get to the meet there will be a man and woman handing out registration cards, yes please stop for them, they aren't looking to get an extra buck for cleaning your windshield. They should explain but one is to vote for your favorite cars and one is a registration form for you. We would like to keep a list of people and there email addresses for next years meet.
    Will this also be for the raffle too?

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmernaut
    replied
    yeah peavey, where we gonna meet?

    Leave a comment:


  • neighborhood
    replied
    I don't care what the weather is like, I'll be there.

    Leave a comment:

Working...