e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Renee
    replied
    DJ,

    Your car looks nice. Do you want to try to do a photo shoot in the next couple months? I take decent pictures despite how the ones from today look. :o

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    I love the Shirts
    Hey how about making a car club a E30 OHIO Bimmer Car club just an idea
    thanks for the free parts you guys rock

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    over all hey guys had a blass I really did very friendly people
    next time we need to do this in Cleveland hey how about doing another meet in MAy or June before I deployed again

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Ian was the man on the decision though. I was supposed to print an award out for the best POS. It was between dwift and my brothers, Dwift would have taken it

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    ^What happened to the one on the left with no bumper? Geez he should have gotten an award


    its my falt I guess for cooking hot dogs I never Vote so I guess my vote was his

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied


    nice ride and look my future Rims
    Last edited by franco90; 04-14-2007, 03:23 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • gazellebeigem3
    replied
    I had a pretty good time weather considered... but hopefully next time we will be graced with better conditions (and hopefully my s50 will be in too :) ).

    Alex- anytime buddy!
    bmw2ner- they were costco hot dogs! 20 dollars for ~40 of them!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    ^What happened to the one on the left with no bumper? Geez he should have gotten an award

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    here goes the Franco Pacheco The Cleveland Bavarians Gang

    [IMG]
    Last edited by franco90; 04-14-2007, 03:22 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    TJ's Pictures

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    I had a good time a little wet but worth it I hope you guys enjoy the BMA gift certificates.................

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    look a MARINE

    Leave a comment:


  • Renee
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Renee
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Renee
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe318is
    that was great! i cant wait till the next GTG. might as well an another one someone else around ohio in the summer.

    PS - Renee, your brake light switch is stuck on!
    Thanks Joe!

    Here are some pictures I took. They are resized, let me know which ones you want in full res.

    Leave a comment:

Working...