e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    Originally posted by doucy2
    Well there 4 grills at the place we are at . I think we should have around 50 cars. so maybe food for 60-70 people (some may choose not to eat.) Multiple people can bring multiple items, that way burden is not on just one person. Hit me up with what you will bring.

    Charcoal & Lighter Fluid - Doucy2
    Burgers - racingwoody
    Hot Dogs - gazellebeigem3
    HB Buns - racingwoody
    HD Buns - E30Driv3r
    Chips - Saloon
    Water - Neighborhood
    Pop/Soda - Mastrcruse
    Plates - Joe318is
    Napkins - Joe318is
    Cups - Joe318is
    The FUN- E30Driv3r (lolz)

    Let me know what else you would like to bring, and I will put you down.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    I will bring what ever if you need something covered. (if I can get the 4 door up to snuff)

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Good deal, this is looking like a good turnout!!

    I will veryify with everyone who volentered to bring something to the meet about 10 day before it (to make sure everything is covered)

    Thanks for all the support, and can't wait to see you all there.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmernaut
    replied
    yep as driv3r said, we are in!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    Ok guys

    me, bimmernaut are gonna caravan up there from STL, hoping to join with e30frosh and BJ. but count me in! Is there any thing you need me to bring? i can do anything, just preferably not cold! lol

    I can do HD buns or HB buns, what ever isnt filled.

    keep us updated i am so glad that there is finally a big meet in the midwest!

    -Dan

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    Originally posted by SuperDuper
    Count me in for E30 Fest 2008!

    youre not invited

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied
    Count me in for E30 Fest 2008!

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    shirts now FS

    shirts now FS

    Leave a comment:


  • dvs909
    replied
    that could work for me. i keep seeing some asshat with a 88 or so IS in zinno with a black IX body kit and flares that looks sweet, ive been trying to find the guy. anyone know of him?


    us michigan guys have it rough. snow salt and bad roads.
    this winter i lost a fog lense, the IS spoiler while drifting in foot deep show and the whole passanger side this fall in a downshifting mishap.
    ________
    WASHINGTON MEDICAL MARIJUANA
    Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 04:53 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Hey guys I am really right between Jackson An Ann Arbor just off 94. I asked about GR people is because I know there are a few, an the best way to go is 94 to 23s so ehh. I was hoping to get some more people from the east side of teh state an meet at Cabelas in dundee an run down from there (2 hours or so at the speed limit). But I am up for just about anything if I can get this dammed 4 door running good enough.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by dvs909
    MR sleeve and wagen, if you guys are going lemme know, im in the G-Rap area too and id love to make a high speed run down. my e30 is beat to hell rightnow but o well (winter was not kind to the e30)
    Yeah, winter killed my e30 too. Hopefully I'll know if I can go, it all depends on my school work. Or I might just say fuck school and go anyway. I figure we would just meet with mrsleeve and go from there?

    Leave a comment:


  • dvs909
    replied
    MR sleeve and wagen, if you guys are going lemme know, im in the G-Rap area too and id love to make a high speed run down. my e30 is beat to hell rightnow but o well (winter was not kind to the e30)
    ________
    Weed news
    Last edited by dvs909; 03-03-2011, 04:53 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Renee
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe318is
    whos e30 is in the backround?
    The previous owners other car (one of them anyway). He is not local.

    Got the car out yesterday!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiglaf
    replied
    OK BUT STOP YELLING AT ME :drink:

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Originally posted by Wiglaf
    I'll be there.

    If there's a pre-meet in cleveland to head down there in one big high speed convoy then make sure i know about it. :D

    if there isn't yet then I'll start it right here. I live in lakewood near 150th (connects right into I-71 for a straight shot to columbus)

    My next-door neighbor is a parking lot, along with 3 more across the street. The house can hold a ton of people. It's a good place for a bunch of cars to meet.

    PM me
    SO FAR ITS ME AND YOU BUD LETS SEE IF ANY ONE ELSE WANT TO CONVOY DOWN FROM CLEVELAND

    Leave a comment:

Working...