e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30 Wagen
    Guest replied
    I am definitely coming to this meet. My dad has had juvinile (sp?) diabetes since he was sixteen. Now at 45, he's healthier than me and my 17 year old brother. And hopefully, if this local guy sells my dad his 325iX, maybe he'll get to come too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiglaf
    replied
    I'll be there.

    If there's a pre-meet in cleveland to head down there in one big high speed convoy then make sure i know about it. :D

    if there isn't yet then I'll start it right here. I live in lakewood near 150th (connects right into I-71 for a straight shot to columbus)

    My next-door neighbor is a parking lot, along with 3 more across the street. The house can hold a ton of people. It's a good place for a bunch of cars to meet.

    PM me

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Awesome, Keep me in the mix and I will add you to the list when you know for sure. Bring as many cars as you can. Like I said we have parking for 92 cars.

    Leave a comment:


  • awahl
    replied
    ill let you know about our group coming up from Louisville on the 12th, we've got a cookout on the 11th and we will be getting a head count then, looks like maybe a few more than 6, we'll be getting as many as we can

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    whos e30 is in the backround?

    Leave a comment:


  • Andy
    replied
    Originally posted by Renee
    I sold the Coupe in September. The happy new owner lives in MD.

    Found the M3 in December. Been calling it the Franken-M. :)



    Hi Renee, glad to hear you'll be there. I can't wait to see the Franken-M!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Renee
    replied
    Originally posted by Charlie
    Did you trade your Coupe for an E30?

    -Charlie
    I sold the Coupe in September. The happy new owner lives in MD.

    Found the M3 in December. Been calling it the Franken-M. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • Charlie
    replied
    Originally posted by Renee
    Not autocrossing? I'm shocked! :shock: :o

    I posted on BF, but didn't get an answer. Who on the attendee list is a good photographer? I want to get some rolling shots. Need to plan this out in order to get good pictures. I can help get shots of other peoples car in return.
    Did you trade your Coupe for an E30?

    -Charlie

    Leave a comment:


  • Renee
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy
    Count me in.

    I have a 5k to run in the morning and a wedding to attend in the evening, but I should still be able to make it.
    Not autocrossing? I'm shocked! :shock: :o

    I posted on BF, but didn't get an answer. Who on the attendee list is a good photographer? I want to get some rolling shots. Need to plan this out in order to get good pictures. I can help get shots of other peoples car in return.

    Leave a comment:


  • Andy
    replied
    Count me in.

    I have a 5k to run in the morning and a wedding to attend in the evening, but I should still be able to make it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    i thought it started the weekend after this event?

    Leave a comment:


  • racingwoody
    replied
    It would be really cool to see all these e30's at an autox event like e30 racer said. I think however that having to be there at 7:30 - 8:00 am to register and be there until roughly 2:00 pm helping out and driving, and then showing up at the meet after all this is a very long day. I just think we would lose some of the total group between the meet and the auto x. Just my 2 cents. Maybe if some people wanted to stay and run the autox on sunday keeping the Saturday event seperate, would work.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    why dont you guys [dj and alex] sell shirts and divide up the moneys to pay for renting this space? i have no issues with this.

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    I am down for a XL shirt what is the price

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    You are right, I dont know why I keep saying that.


    We probabl are only going to have like 2 sponsors, the Foundation and hopefully Hane's or FOTL. So how hard is it to put them on the sleeves? Or you could put it under the front design. e30fest07...(UNDER) to Benefit JDRF

    Leave a comment:

Working...