e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    NOTE: When you get to the meet there will be a man and woman handing out registration cards, yes please stop for them, they aren't looking to get an extra buck for cleaning your windshield. They should explain but one is to vote for your favorite cars and one is a registration form for you. We would like to keep a list of people and there email addresses for next years meet.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    Stop backing out you panzies! :D

    Most of you have at least 3 e30s so if ones not working just use another.

    Hey I am down to 2 now an only 1 is road worthy. I will be there if I dont have to work so I can make it.

    MI people as far as me being at cabelas check here friday night to see if I will make it.

    Leave a comment:


  • AWDE30
    replied
    Any more info on the michigan folks meeting up in dundee at cabelas? I would be in.

    Leave a comment:


  • PeaveyBassist
    replied
    I'll still be there! Meetin up with the St Louis boys on the way over probably.

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Stop backing out you panzies! :D

    Most of you have at least 3 e30s so if ones not working just use another.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiglaf
    replied
    my turbo install is slipping behind schedule.. i'm going to try to just get it slapped together with stock injectors and everything by the end of the week so i can drive it. i'm usually so busy during the week that this is a bit unlikely though.
    that foot of snow i got hit with didn't help either.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Wagen
    Rain or shine i'm coming. I need to get out of my house!!

    So, Cabelas is the restaurant we're going to meet at? Just give me a time and I'll be there.
    its not a restaurant it a huge ass outdoor store you know hunting an fishing an such. I may not be able to make. May have to end up working next week end, I cant tell em no because I just got back to work. I wont know if I am gonna make it till friday evening. Sorry all

    Leave a comment:


  • moatilliatta
    replied
    im in! and bringing somebody

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    yeah, i drove a little bit in my summer tires [f1 gsd3's] even with as little snow as there was, i had NO grip at all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Renee
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe318is
    snow... like today????
    I was out driving the M today in the blowing snow. Tires really don't care for these temps. :p

    More likely we will have rain and the area is covered.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    I have a euro kidney I can bring, PM me if you are interested

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    It is te same in St. Louis it sucks!

    anyway if u guys need anything else just tell me.

    On a side note, any one have any euro grills they would be willing to bring?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Its supposed to get back up in the 60s so it won't be snowing.

    If it is.... I have this :finger: for Ohio and its weather.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    snow... like today????

    Leave a comment:


  • Renee
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    We also need one more person to go in on pop/water since that will probably be the most consumed.
    I will bring more pop and water.

    The 80 degree weather was a fluke. Hope it's decent next weekend. I will be there unless we have snow. :???:

    Leave a comment:

Working...