e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    man im down for whatever is closer lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by Saloon
    I guess I wasnt really thinking, lol I was thinking of the distance from cbus to me and me to there so sorry about that.

    No problem, didn't want anyone freaking out thinking it was that long to get there:

    Cbus to Toledo: 2 1/2
    Cbus to Akron: 2 hrs
    Toledo to Akron: 2 1/4

    Leave a comment:


  • Saloon
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    Toledo is 2 1/2 away from columbus. I make the trip almost every other weekend.

    I guess I wasnt really thinking, lol I was thinking of the distance from cbus to me and me to there so sorry about that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Toledo is 2 1/2 away from columbus. I make the trip almost every other weekend.

    Leave a comment:


  • Saloon
    replied
    I am pretty much up for whatever. I'm voting for akron because Toledo is almost 3 hrs from the akron/canton area, so...

    I'm thinkn if we can get somthing like 10 cars or more then, we/I can start putting everything else in place to make it happen.

    SO far:

    1.SALOON
    2.FRANCO90
    3.INFERNO363
    4. STUMPSBMWM3
    5. DWIFT I'm sure
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9.
    10.
    11.
    Last edited by Saloon; 04-15-2007, 06:32 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • joelmahoney
    replied
    Just One?!

    Okay,

    First, thanks to all. Ian and I had a GREAT time.

    Second, why so limiting? It's a long year and a big state... let's do one in Toledo AND one in Akron. There aren't any fun roads in/around Toledo, so let's GTG on one of the many AutoX weekends in Toledo. And some other weekend near Akron... and set up a spirited drive/cruise through the twisties near Akron.

    One in a month... one in the fall. yeah, that's the ticket... a color tour in the fall.

    Leave a comment:


  • stumpsbmwm3
    replied
    Originally posted by inferno363
    I'm in, if you need help with anything let me know.
    1.SALOON
    2.FRANCO90
    3.INFERNO363
    4. STUMPSBMWM3

    Count me in too. However, I am in for Toledo too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Renee
    replied
    Originally posted by E30Driv3R
    Will do you even know what a penis looks like?

    :p

    and renee your car is so hot! i am so glad i got to see it in person!
    Thanks! There were a lot of nice cars there!

    Maybe it's like a Rorschach test. If you see a penis you are .

    I get about as many stares in the M3 as the M Coupe. Was even scolded for driving it a couple times in December. :tsk: It was December, but 60 degrees and the rain had washed away the salt. I'm very particular about when I drive it.

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Originally posted by E30Driv3R
    Will do you even know what a penis looks like?

    :p
    LOL

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    Will do you even know what a penis looks like?

    :p

    and renee your car is so hot! i am so glad i got to see it in person!

    Leave a comment:


  • PeaveyBassist
    replied
    Dan has 80mm Vorshlag studs ;) Renee, thanks for the penis mobile picture. Everyone that ive asked says that it DOESNT look like a penis. I am in love with your m3.

    Will

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    ya, i have the 80mm Vorshlag w/ black nuts

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    Hey all good to see you still had a good turn out. I might be down for a Akron meet depends on work again. But if Toledo came up would be much better for all us MI people.

    Leave a comment:


  • franco90
    replied
    Originally posted by E30Driv3R
    Franco i love your pose in your sig!
    yeah man that the E30 Pose

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Andy,
    These are the ones I have have and I know many people are running them on the board. Maybe these are the ones Dan's running too

    Leave a comment:

Working...