e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Joe318is
    replied
    that was great! i cant wait till the next GTG. might as well an another one someone else around ohio in the summer.

    PS - Renee, your brake light switch is stuck on!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    IF YOU HAVE PICS PLEASE SEND THEM HERE

    E30FestOhio@gmail.com

    These will be used for the official website

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    I think that we are in findlay now, and a just burped a reminder.
    Those hot dogs were great! Thanks to the cookmaster and whoever purchased them

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Sorry guys, forgot to add our official count was a total of 25 cars showed up. Some left before others but we had 25 cars! I would say thats a great turn out for the nasty weather. We want to and WILL double that next year.

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    Hey Guys,
    Just wanted to say again, thanks for coming..even though the weather sucks.

    Had a one bad report that hopefully still allows us to use the park again next year. Please next time, don't race out of the park. I got yelled at by the parkranger
    My bad DJ i should have been there to take the beating from him. Thanks for all your hard work, and thank you everyone else for making it an enjoyable day.


    Justin... I especially liked your friendly greeting!

    Will... thanks for the sways

    Kevin... thanks for taking my spot as grill master

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Hey Guys & Gals,
    Just wanted to say again, thanks for coming..even though the weather sucks.

    Had a one bad report that hopefully still allows us to use the park again next year. Please next time, don't race out of the park. I got yelled at by the parkranger :hitler:

    It went well although the weather sucked. Please watch the forums for our website for next year. It should be up during the summer.

    A special thanks to: Andy for the shirts & Trophies
    Alex getting this thing going
    Kevin for cooking out in the rain..with no spactula (sorry)
    I have to also thanks my Dad and Stepmom for A LOT of help.

    Hope you enjoyed yourselves and can't wait to have it next year, hopefully most or all of you will be down for next year!

    BEST IN SHOW
    1) Kevin
    2) Renee
    3) Joe
    TRACK RAT
    1) Andy
    Last edited by Mastrcruse; 04-14-2007, 12:26 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Renee
    replied
    Great job putting this together! :pimp: The first car event I planned had 4 cars and no organization what so ever.

    Good turn out despite the rain (and freezing rain). I didn't stand out in the rain too much for pictures, but I have a few.

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    Im typing this while sitting at the red light on the way out of the park but when will all of the photos be posted?

    Leave a comment:


  • gazellebeigem3
    replied
    bout to leave! see you homos there

    Leave a comment:


  • golfdmb18
    replied
    im coming. My autox got cancelled so ill be there earlier...see you all there

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    bout to leave, gotta stop by and get a bunch of car parts at the rents and ill be there. drank too much last night... did some shit i shouldnt of, oops

    Leave a comment:


  • Saloon
    replied
    Up and getting ready!

    Leave a comment:


  • doucy2
    replied
    Originally posted by BMW2ner
    This is a reminder, I purchased extra shirts, so bring cash to buy one :D
    also anyone that i ordered shirts for but they didnt pay please make sure that you pay for them.
    good job man, i was gonna ask to buy one :)
    hopfully you got a small

    the day is upon us finally WOOO

    Leave a comment:


  • BMW2ner
    replied
    This is a reminder, I purchased extra shirts, so bring cash to buy one :D
    also anyone that i ordered shirts for but they didnt pay please make sure that you pay for them.

    Leave a comment:


  • moatilliatta
    replied
    Whooo Whoooo!!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...