e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Renee
    replied
    Originally posted by E30Driv3R
    hey all i made it w/ peevybassist i checked the park out and it is huge. then we got hasseled by the parkranger. anyway cant wait to go tomorrow.
    They will hassle you if they think or know you are speeding. They followed me and told me I was speeding when I wasn't, just a loud exhaust. That was years ago, nothing has changed.

    The job has got to be pretty boring until some interesting cars show up. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by E30Driv3R
    hey all i made it w/ peevybassist i checked the park out and it is huge. then we got hasseled by the parkranger. anyway cant wait to go tomorrow.

    Where you guys staying?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by mrsleeve
    to you MI guys an everyone else I am gonna be working as I thought this week end. (Lift station is being shut down for the week end) so I got no choice, sorry how bout we set up another for later in the summer but I will be around if this happens next year. Sorry all.

    Its cool man, just giving you a hard time.

    It will be happening next year but in May.

    Leave a comment:


  • neighborhood
    replied
    I hope ya'll like water. I bought 15 6-packs (90).

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    hey all i made it w/ peevybassist i checked the park out and it is huge. then we got hasseled by the parkranger. anyway cant wait to go tomorrow.

    Leave a comment:


  • racingwoody
    replied
    I have 40 burgers and buns from Sams Club, not the best quality burgers but with snow and rain who cares they will be hot.........Hopefully!!! See you guys in the morning. If it gets to bad I live about 15 minutes from the park and have a 2 1/2 car garage with half available to hang out in. Also we can watch the F1 qualifing from 2:30-4 on my big screen.

    Leave a comment:


  • mrsleeve
    replied
    to you MI guys an everyone else I am gonna be working as I thought this week end. (Lift station is being shut down for the week end) so I got no choice, sorry how bout we set up another for later in the summer but I will be around if this happens next year. Sorry all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Renee
    replied
    FYI, the autocross this weekend is cancelled.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    I got 64 cans of Diet Cola, Cola and Thunder mountain (Sam's Club dr. pepper)

    Leave a comment:


  • Renee
    replied
    It is a big park, the meeting place is the Northern shelter. Thought it would be good to post the map. :)

    I will be bringing Mt Dew, water and some other stuff. Walmart, Meijer and other places are right up the road. We can always go grab more stuff as needed.

    At least the snow is not supposed to accumulate.

    Leave a comment:


  • Renee
    replied
    Map of park

    Leave a comment:


  • gazellebeigem3
    replied
    Originally posted by Wiglaf

    you know they'd be from china like everything else in there
    As long as the proportion of mass quanity to tasting like ass was acceptable i wouldnt mind!

    Cheap pop: go to wallmart with $20 in quarters and hit the 25 cent can machines... or just go inside

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiglaf
    replied
    Originally posted by gazellebeigem3
    i was not aware that they had a grocery section... i will check that out!

    you know they'd be from china like everything else in there

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Hey, Joe or Justin. Where is the CHEAPEST place to get pop? Doesn't have to be brand name stuff just needs to look and kinda taste like pop

    Leave a comment:


  • gazellebeigem3
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe318is
    you getting those wieners from Harbor Freight?
    i was not aware that they had a grocery section... i will check that out!

    Leave a comment:

Working...