e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • franco90
    replied
    my ride is going to be dirty sorry guys

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    Originally posted by Wiglaf
    i know what you're really saying here






    alright you can have her back on sunday

    Haha, And I just washed and waxed it to get off all the gunk that was left behind

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    you getting those wieners from Harbor Freight?

    Leave a comment:


  • gazellebeigem3
    replied
    i will be on time! this means no wiener for joe

    Leave a comment:


  • Saloon
    replied
    Northern Caravan Update...

    I and another e30 are going to be at the TA truck stop Starbucks. We will be there by 9:00ish and will leaving around 9:30 so that we are able to make it down by 11. If any one who is coming down and will be close please stop by, if would be great to have a caravan down. PM me for my cell, if you might wanna meet up...


    TA Travel Centers
    Lodi, OHIO
    I-71 & I-76 at Rt. 224, Exit 209
    Last edited by Saloon; 04-13-2007, 06:40 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • ColdAccord
    replied
    if you guys do another one over the summer, I'm down. or, more likely, next year I will no longer be in school, so I could come down then.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wiglaf
    replied
    i know what you're really saying here

    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    blow this bitch
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    just use mine
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    hit only alittle bit
    Originally posted by Mastrcruse
    until sunday
    alright you can have her back on sunday

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    I'm looking at the radar right now and unless that storm does some kind of northward shift...which it might. We will get hit only alittle bit. So hopefully everything changes for the good and winds start going from north to south and blow this bitch DOWN!

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    We dont' mind Joe. You have the napkins so just use mine haha

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    it dosent look good. supposed to get snow accumulations in the afternoon/evening. im going to bundle up and stick it out, if you guys dont mind snot running from my nose.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mastrcruse
    replied
    ^Just cross your fingers and hope that the weather holds out until sunday.

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    might as well drop what your doing today and all head out to the meet ASAP. its perfect outside right now..... stupid ohio

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Driv3R
    replied
    i have a hard time getting into them w/o scraping exhaust up lol but ill do it.

    anyway....

    EVERYONE I AM ON THE WAY OUT THE DOOR!!!! HEADING TO OHIO!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • moatilliatta
    replied
    Originally posted by E30Driv3R
    I like this idea, but i cant drive my car in parking garages....

    1. To low...
    2. To loud... will set off alarms (it is fun tho)
    usualy on the first floor of garages there isnt any ramps

    Leave a comment:

Working...