Ive got the charcoal and fluid covered :)
What parts you all got Joe? And do you or anyone else need any?
e30Fest 07' - April 14th - Columbus, OH
Collapse
X
-
Im going to bring a trunk full of parts. Mostly FREE!!! Unless i say otherwise. Also, ive got the plates, cups, and napkins covered.
PS - There is a dollar store less than a 1/4 mile from where we are meeting.Leave a comment:
-
-
-
you never know....
:drink:
Any way i dont wanna drink the night before another 8+ hr drve lol... especialy witout any ladies. My buddy ben, is making a sign sayng follow us to e30Fest! with his number on it so if we see any hot girls we will put it up to the window!
Maybe he can make another sign saying take your top off! :-DLeave a comment:
-
yeah but so far it's 3 of us, and my e30 is not running yet. no way in hell am I gonna be able to totally wrap up my first turbo install in one night and i can't be out there wrenching in the garage when half the town is in my house getting drunk. I'll have to hitch a ride with you or the other dude. or drive my stupid honda. I'll give him a call since it seems like he only posts once a month. we should try to hit the road by 9:30 or 10am saturday.
also, party on friday is happening, 2 bands playing. byob. they're metal/punk style.
just punch this into google maps: 1376 cook ave, 44107. I wouldn't expect it to get rolling before 9 or 10.
you out of town guys talking about a hotel should just buy beer with that money instead and head on over to witness massive levels of stupidity. just pack a sleeping bag in case you can't crack enough skulls to crash on a couch.
-DaveLeave a comment:
-
if weather is gunna be an issue, is there anyway we can have it in a local parking garage?Leave a comment:
-
I'll still be there. Temps might make it a short amount of time.
If anyone is looking for another central ohio event a few weeks later..
We have fun. First year for E30 invitation. I bought my E30 last year and haven't driven the MR2 since. But the MR2 guys are geeked up about it.
If you have any questions I'll be the one with the 15 month old bundled up to all get out at the E30 Fest. My car is a white 89 325is with Zender wheels and a car seat in the back. License plate begins with DUK.
Sorry if I hijacked the thread here. People are asking about getting together again later.Leave a comment:
-
Come one...What happened to this guy?
Leave a comment:
-
I forgot to add..
We are having a cookout! So if you are not coming because the weather MIGHT be rainy, and you were bringing something tell us so we can get all the stuff.
ThanksLeave a comment:
-
hopefully.ill.have.time.to.stop.by.to.look.at.all. the.e30s.but.we'll.seeLeave a comment:
-
I be there with 4 bma gift certificates I see you guys saturday also are we still meeting in Cleveland to convoy to ColumbusLeave a comment:

Leave a comment: