Timing Belt Party / Check - In

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • clarkkey594
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    no kidding. If I actually had money....? HPF S54 E30 would be sick.....

    V12's just the idea of the moment. I tend to go in different directions. Cammed high compression M70 or M73 sounds badass to me right now, but ask me next week and it'll be another engine.
    Don't forget to strait pipe it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by blefevre
    With turbos too!

    don't forget the nawz!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by blefevre
    That would be sweet. I was going to go the swap route but it's just too common. After the supercharger and the E30 beast setup I will either do the M30 or S50 swap into some E30. Or turbo the jeep, BAH too many decisions. Lets just hope I never graduate otherwise this will get out of control.
    no kidding. If I actually had money....? HPF S54 E30 would be sick.....

    V12's just the idea of the moment. I tend to go in different directions. Cammed high compression M70 or M73 sounds badass to me right now, but ask me next week and it'll be another engine.

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    yummmmmmm

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Originally posted by clarkkey594
    Hopefully in a V12 direction.
    With turbos too!

    Leave a comment:


  • clarkkey594
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    wicked. I was looking at doing their 3.1 rally stroker but went a different direction
    Hopefully in a V12 direction.

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Originally posted by Bimmerman325i
    wicked. I was looking at doing their 3.1 rally stroker but went a different direction
    That would be sweet. I was going to go the swap route but it's just too common. After the supercharger and the E30 beast setup I will either do the M30 or S50 swap into some E30. Or turbo the jeep, BAH too many decisions. Lets just hope I never graduate otherwise this will get out of control.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    wicked. I was looking at doing their 3.1 rally stroker but went a different direction

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    2900 sport pistons. 10.0 CR, 2mm over bore, works with stock "I" rods and an eta crank, comes with the valve pockets. I have almost sold the DASC a few times to fund it, but then I would probably get kicked out of the house or something.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by blefevre
    Yeah, I can't wait for me MM pistons. Higher CR, valve pockets, bored and longer stroke = happy time.
    nice!! Which MM pistons you going with? I was looking at them a while back

    Leave a comment:


  • blefevre
    replied
    Yeah, I can't wait for me MM pistons. Higher CR, valve pockets, bored and longer stroke = happy time.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bimmerman325i
    replied
    Originally posted by ZombiE30
    yeah...thanks David!!

    we've spent so much time talking about V12 swaps that I'm not even looking forward to my stroker anymore! AAARGH

    puny six cylinder.....poop
    hahaha. think of it this way- instead of a v12 you have the screaming wail of sewing machine powah!

    2.8 M20s still rip. There's a guy on youtube whose NA 2.8 does something like a 5 sec 0-60. It's nuts. You don't need a v12 by any means.

    Leave a comment:


  • ZombiE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Bishop
    I need a swap.... Bad...
    yeah...thanks David!!

    we've spent so much time talking about V12 swaps that I'm not even looking forward to my stroker anymore! AAARGH

    puny six cylinder.....poop

    Leave a comment:


  • ZombiE30
    replied
    Originally posted by stoliver54
    So my next question would be, anybody want to buy a two wheel drive 88 iX with nice interior for $8,000?
    don't forget the mad ballin' steelies!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bishop
    replied
    I need a swap.... Bad...

    Leave a comment:

Working...