Clear All

• Habla
    replied
    Wow, you still didn't sell that car? Also, pics of 911 or ban

Sent from my SM-A600T using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• ahrensNW
    replied
    ECS has a good sale on z3m diff covers. I bought one today.

My white e30 is getting the turbo 24v out of my nephews faux M3 now!

Leave a comment:

• djjerme
    replied
    I’ve had a bunch shipped to me, and most often, it’s just a box in a box in a box. It’s not like the UPS is going to fuck up a diff. Maybe drop it on their toe, but unless it’s got the Z3 finned cover WGAF...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• iansane
    replied
    Does anyone have an e30 auto trans output flange? The four bolt setup without a guibo?

Leave a comment:

• Rennsport
    replied
    I had one shipped in one of those plastic tubs from costco, taped the openings of the diff and filled the tub with expanding foam, ziptied the lid closed.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    oh man, I wonder which of these I can get the seller do lol

Leave a comment:

• Wschnitz
    replied
    If you just make a wood box out of 1x1s and plywood and use those expanding foam packets inside it will be fine. Then you can ship it with anyone, freight shippers, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Jokester
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Anyone shipped a diff before? Looks like I will need to be sent from PDX to LAX... heard Greyhound?
    I have been sent a diff, guy used a plastic container/box from sams club with tons of foam and cardboard inside. He zip tied the lip closed and it came undamaged.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Anyone shipped a diff before? Looks like I will need to be sent from PDX to LAX... heard Greyhound?

Leave a comment:

• PDXPeter
    replied
    I should have a couple here in PDX. Will check in an hour to see how they look.

Leave a comment:

• TFJR
    replied
    Anyone have a nice, functioning and clean Rear Window Defrost Switch I could purchase in Seattle? Mine works, but the face is completely worn off & the bulb is dead.

Leave a comment:

• e30austin
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    wait wait... your not going to ship the diff for free?

jk... on that note, anyone from PDX heading down to your favorite state anytime soon? my twin isnt making the journey anytime soon
    *giggle giggle*

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by e30austin View Post
    Well, nobody wants to pay anything for anything anymore. You are expected to pull the parts AND deliver them to the guy for free, don't you know!
    wait wait... your not going to ship the diff for free?

jk... on that note, anyone from PDX heading down to your favorite state anytime soon? my twin isnt making the journey anytime soon

Leave a comment:

• PDXPeter
    replied
    Originally posted by e30austin View Post
    Yeah, I tried the self service BMW wrecking yard thing before...all fun and games, til some asshole breaks parts they don't want to pay for, or tries stealing shit right in front of your face, etc...meh
    I routinely pick up needles in the cars at the SE Foster lot and give them to the desk staff.

Leave a comment:

• delamaize
    replied
    I'm Still alive guys....Just not a ton of time these days

Leave a comment:

Working...
X