No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You are a funny dude! RA1's with minimal tread+ruts filled with water=several oh shit moments today.

Comment

^You know what I'm talking about though. I ran KenC's 14" weaves for a while between wheels and it was like serious vehicular mojo deflation for the e30!

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
        ^Hey Keith. Hydroplane into any guardrails lately? Swapping the Borbets for 'caps is going to feel like taking the bra off of Grandma!

always good for a laugh
        Originally posted by bmwm42
        PNW vulture pm me for parts
        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

I know what you are saying. Going back to skinny, tall 512 all-seasons is going to suck. I'm looking for 15's soon and going to be parking the car here shortly.

Comment

Hi Ryann!
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Velveeta I cant stand... way too over whelming

Comment

Cool story bro. Get that starter off yet?

Comment

Anyone possibly interested in a set of style 162s? Rears have tires, fronts do not.

These are the wheels:

Note: This tire I put on was the wrong size (245/40) when I should have put on a 255/35. The suspension didn't settle fully either. The 255/35 is now on.
                  Last edited by Edev; 11-23-2011, 11:21 PM.
                  M Coupe

Comment

Im working on it. Remember Im working outside and I cant run an extension cord because I live on a hill and had to move the car like 250 feet from my house.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                      Hi Ryann!
                      Hey dood. IS cowcatcher is on the way. I'm looking forward to painting/installing that and the RyanG piece for immediate destruction on some curb somewhere.

Comment

Hahahaha. I was looking at my iS lip today...it's pretty beat. Time for a new one here in the near future.

I just painted my bumper and iS lip today. Going to paint and install my iS trunk spoiler and new valance (thanks Phil) on Friday. W00t. Car is finally starting to come together a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by EricDevier View Post
                          Fiddling with wheels Eric? Really looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                            Fiddling with wheels Eric? Really looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
                            I think that's the best way to put it, haha. My garage looks like a tire and wheel shop with my selection of tires and wheels.
                            M Coupe

Comment

I like how they look on the Z, Eric. Just keep 'em!

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                                I like how they look on the Z, Eric. Just keep 'em!
                                Hey thanks. I'm still not sold on them, as I'm seeing if someone else could use them.

I'm waiting to acquire some front tires (225/40R18 if anyone has any..or 215/40R18) so I can put them all on and see how I like it. Plus, I have yet to check fitment in the front. The rears sit awesome.
                                M Coupe

Comment

Working...
                                X