Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
    have you looked hard enough to realize they look terrible?
    looking at it as a tool for bad weather


    Please leave feedback below, thanks

    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

    Comment


      Finally tearing into my motor. Anybody know what sort of tool I can use to depress BMW valve springs?

      '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

      Comment


        Just buy an X3. Then you won't give a damn if it gets ran into..
        ...and I can pick up work as a hairdresser, too!

        t
        now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

        Comment


          Can anyone local splice my c101 onto my s52 harness maybe flash the dme as well either or

          Comment


            Hey guys. Ever seen a three piece clutch before? I think it would be a hot seller.
            Attached Files
            Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
            503.967.3800
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

            Comment


              looks super fancy... must be one of those "euro" cars.

              Comment


                Originally posted by MortyCrock View Post
                looks super fancy... must be one of those "euro" cars.
                Sounds about right. Lol. This was a low miles Sachs unit out of my track car. I threw another stock one in, but I doubt it'll last very long. Time to upgrade to a grip force or something of the like.
                Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                503.967.3800
                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                Comment


                  Any Seattle area meet ups going on?

                  I'm getting jealous of all these guys in Portland and can't wait until the picnic... =)

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Metallated View Post
                    Any Seattle area meet ups going on?

                    I'm getting jealous of all these guys in Portland and can't wait until the picnic... =)
                    Dicks Drive-In meets will kick back on once the weather gets better. Or we can opt for a sit down joint like Red Robins.
                    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


                    Originally posted by IronJoe
                    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

                    Originally posted by 2mAn
                    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

                    Comment


                      Anyone got a pair of e30 Ate front brake calipers in the greater Portland area? They will be rebuilt, so don't have to be in great shape.

                      Comment


                        Anyone have any brilliant front fenders lying around? I'd pay 300 for the pair in OK shape. A brilliant rear bumper is needed as well, 200?
                        Hank Ahrens
                        1984 Alpine Coupe
                        1978 911sc

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                          Dicks Drive-In meets will kick back on once the weather gets better. Or we can opt for a sit down joint like Red Robins.
                          Fantastic, I look forward to them!

                          Comment


                            @Metallated Nice looking car! What wheels/tires?
                            1991 349is (wadded up)
                            1984 Rabbit 2.0L16v swap (wife's)
                            2003 LR Disco II (wife's)
                            1993 MB 400SEL (son 1's)
                            1980 MB 450SEL (son 2's)
                            2004 KTM 525 EXC-R SM Sold:(

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              Sounds about right. Lol. This was a low miles Sachs unit out of my track car. I threw another stock one in, but I doubt it'll last very long. Time to upgrade to a grip force or something of the like.
                              What engine is in your track car again? Is it your S52?

                              I'm going turbo on my track car this year, and haven't done anything to the clutch. So Id guess it won't last too long.
                              sigpic
                              Project: 87' 325iS... 325iS
                              88 Alpine 325i
                              1/2 88 325iX

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by dugly52 View Post
                                What engine is in your track car again? Is it your S52?

                                I'm going turbo on my track car this year, and haven't done anything to the clutch. So Id guess it won't last too long.
                                S52/G260 and a stock clutch for now. I've always ran stock clutches with this setup and always had good luck, until now. I got about 100k out of my last one and it still had quite a bit of life left at the end of it all. Don't know if I would trust running more than 250hp through a stock one, though. S50/52 are right on the cusp, which is why a lot of folk go with a heavy duty or aftermarket unit.
                                Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                                503.967.3800
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X