Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I want the jom coilovers and maybe even the motor if you buy it to part...

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

    Comment


      The passenger fender looks pretty faded, austin. Not up to your standards...
      -Peter G
      '86 MTech1 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
      '91 318is slicktop project
      '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
      '08 E91 328xi 6spd
      '00 Tundra

      Comment


        Originally posted by dubsixjmac View Post
        I want the jom coilovers and maybe even the motor if you buy it to part...

        Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
        First come first serve! Trying to free up the cash and go get it.

        Originally posted by Habla View Post
        The passenger fender looks pretty faded, austin. Not up to your standards...
        I know :( doors and trunk look nice though!
        Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
        503.967.3800
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

        Comment


          let me know about the tech1 wheel and weaves if you cop it
          -Peter G
          '86 MTech1 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
          '91 318is slicktop project
          '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
          '08 E91 328xi 6spd
          '00 Tundra

          Comment


            Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
            My old car...such a shame!!! Everytime I talk about how many e30s I've had, I always land back on this one, and how much I loved it. Should have never sold her....


            http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/3318946204.html
            buy it back and transplant it. She's your baby!
            Alpha Team Inductee

            2014 Icon E-Flyer
            2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
            2010 Buell XB9SX
            2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
            1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
            1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
            1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
            2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
            2002 Mazda Miata LS

            Comment


              It felt great playing Texas Hold'em last night. Blinds @ $.5 & $.10 & I walked away chip leader with $76. Haven't had that much fun pissing off my brothers in awhile. Hope everyone has a good weekend :up:
              Originally posted by James Crivellone
              1) The internet is NOT serious business.

              Comment


                Lmao! Fcuking vultures :D

                A part of me wants to buy it back
                -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


                Originally posted by IronJoe
                Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

                Originally posted by 2mAn
                Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

                Comment


                  If I had a garage I'd pick it up today... might have to give dad a call

                  Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                    Lmao! Fcuking vultures :D

                    A part of me wants to buy it back
                    At least you'd have some stuff for the new one. IMO, it would cost way too much to fix properly. Figure a core support, for sure, but I'd bet that it's got some frame damage, too.

                    Sucks, but that's the way it goes. I hope whoever buys it (not I as I don't play fucking bullshit bidding war games) will sell me a good amount of body panels from it! lol
                    Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                    503.967.3800
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                      At least you'd have some stuff for the new one. IMO, it would cost way too much to fix properly. Figure a core support, for sure, but I'd bet that it's got some frame damage, too.

                      Sucks, but that's the way it goes. I hope whoever buys it (not I as I don't play fucking bullshit bidding war games) will sell me a good amount of body panels from it! lol
                      I know. I just told the kid it's not eBay hahaha. But ya the car isn't salvageable. Passenger side door has moved a bit....

                      But ya, it looks like I may be buying it back :D
                      -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                      91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                      08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                      04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


                      Originally posted by IronJoe
                      Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

                      Originally posted by 2mAn
                      Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                        At least you'd have some stuff for the new one. IMO, it would cost way too much to fix properly. Figure a core support, for sure, but I'd bet that it's got some frame damage, too.

                        Sucks, but that's the way it goes. I hope whoever buys it (not I as I don't play fucking bullshit bidding war games) will sell me a good amount of body panels from it! lol
                        Austin, what Kendall oil grade do you use, need to check on O'reilly's. I forgot and don't have any around from recycling the empty bottles :(
                        Originally posted by James Crivellone
                        1) The internet is NOT serious business.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                          I know. I just told the kid it's not eBay hahaha. But ya the car isn't salvageable. Passenger side door has moved a bit....

                          But ya, it looks like I may be buying it back :D
                          You might have a buyer for some parts.
                          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                          willschnitz

                          Comment


                            So... whoever buys it let me know if you wanna sell the coilovers otherwise I will order some from the group buy

                            Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by dubsixjmac View Post
                              So... whoever buys it let me know if you wanna sell the coilovers otherwise I will order some from the group buy

                              Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
                              I'm getting the car today. Text me

                              Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                              You might have a buyer for some parts.
                              Pm me what parts you need
                              -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                              91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                              08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                              04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler


                              Originally posted by IronJoe
                              Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

                              Originally posted by 2mAn
                              Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

                              Comment


                                Where is the best (and cheapest) place to buy new OE Smileys (NOT DEPOS.) Sick and fucking tired of dealing with fucking garbage. About ready to throw my current ones in the trash.
                                Autobahn Motorsport - Restoration and Service - Portland, Oregon
                                503.967.3800
                                '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X