No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome after 2 hours I'm done swapping over the new front valance. It was a lot easier then I thout it would be, and the bomb can I ordered by my paint code matchs perfect. Now I have to look forward to getting my springs and shocks dropped off by ups so I can get this a little lower.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
    That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Any interest in an E36 325is parts car? Wheels, exhaust, window switches and motor already spoken for.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

5spd or auto?

That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
          5spd or auto?
          Auto :/ Alpine on tan sport interior. Seats in alright condition. Supposed to be getting it tomorrow.

Comment

Dam, I'm still trying to find a 5spd swap for my car

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
              Dam, I'm still trying to find a 5spd swap for my car
              Sorry man. Me too! Although, I'll probably be selling my E28 here soon...haha.

Comment

Oo where did you find the is? Nice score! I have a lead on an E36 also, if it is still avail. when I get back from Leavenworth I will pick it up

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                Bluebird Bus Conversion
                New Oregon Trail

Comment

Whats going on with that M50 inside of it Steve? :D
                  Vanos or Non-Vanos? lol

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

It would be going to a new home in some ones E30! What year did they start Vanos? I forgot now lol

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                    Bluebird Bus Conversion
                    New Oregon Trail

Comment

here she is with the new valance

gettin a iS lip this weekend to finish it off.

Comment

Looks great!

Sidenote, I am on the hunt for plastic bumpers, if they are black that would be even better

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                        Bluebird Bus Conversion
                        New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                          Oo where did you find the is? Nice score! I have a lead on an E36 also, if it is still avail. when I get back from Leavenworth I will pick it up
                          Long story short, my friend bought it and really didn't understand what owning a BMW is like...it was basically a running parts car. Needless to say, he didn't do any maintenance work on it for the month he owned it. Anyway, the douche sold it to someone early this morning and he left to California. Oh well.

Comment

Wow! I forgot how high e30s are stock! Lol That looks awesome! RALLY IT!
                            -Erik
                            '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                            I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Lol I've built rally cars and no thanks, too much money to keep it up. This is my dd so sport springs and a some tr c1s in 15x8 and it's done until I do body anew paint

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                                Long story short, my friend bought it and really didn't understand what owning a BMW is like...it was basically a running parts car. Needless to say, he didn't do any maintenance work on it for the month he owned it. Anyway, the douche sold it to someone early this morning and he left to California. Oh well.
                                Dang man thats too bad

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                                Bluebird Bus Conversion
                                New Oregon Trail

Comment

Working...
                                X