No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your preference of gear oil for manual transmissions?
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
      ahhh the 1M. Tempted to just go test drive one for the hell of it.
      LOL ^^

This made my day.

Originally posted by Van Westervelt View Post
      Good luck with that.
      What he said.

Originally posted by smonkbmw View Post
      seconded.

kuni was allotted 5 and somehow we sold 6. ive seen 2 come through for pre delivery inspections. im still not impressed. regardless what top gear says about it, its a overpriced 135 with wide fenders. id still order a super stripped m3 for almost the same price.
      I do thoroughly enjoy it, but I too would take an M3 over it. We're waiting for an orange and another white one to come in. I'm not sure how many we're getting/have already sold, as I don't keep up with the sales side of work.
      M Coupe

Comment

Hey Eric, your hood opens the wrong way.:)

Austin: Redline MTL is the shit, will improve your shifting 100%. The car looks so much better btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
          Austin: Redline MTL is the shit, will improve your shifting 100%. The car looks so much better btw.
          Just changed it. Holy mother fuck. The tranny is like brand fucking new. Wow. Thanks dude. I'm incredibly happy with it.

Comment

^I seem to remember having kicked you down some SEM Trim Black..

Comment

^I seem to remember having kicked you down some SEM Trim Black..
              Well, it was delivered at the AbeBQ and someone who may or may not be named AbeSonic took possession of said paint...lol.

Comment

Wut...? Lol

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Abe is guilty

Comment

Haha! Speaking of Trim Black, got some work done on the AlpineII car this afternoon.:p

Comment

Hey Eric, your hood opens the wrong way.:)

Why yes, that it does :(
                      M Coupe

Comment

^^ Hi Eric!

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                          ^^ Hi Eric!
                          Hey dood. Seeing how it's a chit chat thread, today I washed, clay bar'd, polished, waxed and sealed the Z3..along with the wheels and tires, and detailed the heck out of the engine bay. The interior will be either tomorrow or next Saturday. My garage smells amazing from all the Griots products used on every square inch of the car..inside and out lol. I got a lot of dirt and junk out of the paint when I clay bar'd it. It's so smooth and pretty now. I love it.

On a side note, does anyone know of an auto parts store who sells 3k H7s? Basically yellow H7s. One of mine burnt out and it needs to be replaced. If not, I might go with HID's, but I don't want to cut through the plastic cover.
                          M Coupe

Comment

^^ I buffed part of my E30 today! I was interrupted by the smell of BBQ. Lol. Will finish tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post

On a side note, does anyone know of an auto parts store who sells 3k H7s? Basically yellow H7s. One of mine burnt out and it needs to be replaced. If not, I might go with HID's, but I don't want to cut through the plastic cover.
                              Anywhere that sells PIAA. The plasma ion bulbs are money. Can try Bartosh import parts over off mill plain kinda by hudsons bay and the bowling alley down that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Devier View Post
                                I washed, clay bar'd, polished, waxed and sealed the Z3..along with the wheels and tires, and detailed the heck out of the engine bay.
                                Nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X