Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
    F-body expert in the house.:)
    Any questions about mullets I'd be happy to answer.
    84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
    Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
      So priceless that you wanna sell it? Lol.
      Hence the for now lol but I do wanna sell I wants me an m5
      Originally posted by bmwm42
      PNW vulture pm me for parts
      Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
        Hence the for now lol but I do wanna sell I wants me an m5
        I tried to get my Dad to get an E39 M5 after he sold his E39 530, but he doesn't want a manual box after 30 years of shifting. Oh well. They're badass and maybe I'll have one someday!
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
          Any questions about mullets I'd be happy to answer.
          I'm sure we could mutually answer many questions that won't be asked here.:D

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
            I'm sure we could mutually answer many questions that won't be asked here.:D
            I could probably join in, before I got into the euro scene I was big into old Chev's and other domestic stuff ;)

Bahama Beige E23 Project
            Bluebird Bus Conversion
            New Oregon Trail

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
              I could probably join in, before I got into the euro scene I was big into old Chev's and other domestic stuff ;)
              Hey man haven't seen you in a while. You going to the HPF thing?
              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
                Hey man haven't seen you in a while. You going to the HPF thing?
                Yes sir, I have been out of town for the last month working in the woods, just got back. Looking forward to seeing everybody. I will be at the HPF day and the RR Meet afterwards. I have been meaning to contact you about some of that trim you are selling

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                Bluebird Bus Conversion
                New Oregon Trail

Comment

She is finally drivable, barely. Who knew swapping wheels would turn into such an ordeal

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                  Bluebird Bus Conversion
                  New Oregon Trail

Comment

^^ Titties. Now trade me cars.

Comment

Getting my Euro clock today. :D I'm excited.

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                        Getting my Euro clock today. :D I'm excited.
                        Sweet. Let me get your OBC harness/stalk for my car!

Comment

F-body expert in the house.
                          who hasn't worked on/owned an F-body.. Between those and G-bodies, GM pretty much dominated the Mullet/NASCAR crowd for cheap V-8 cars in the 80's/90's. Hell, you could slam a big block in them with factory parts, and the more daring would yard out an old 500 Caddy for the torque. Problem was finding an LSD in the 8.2 or 8.5.
                          1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                          2016 Ford Flex
                          2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

I haven't owned a F-body. But I do own an A-body (67 Pontiac lemans). I would love to get my hands on a 67-68 camaro/firebird.
                            Originally posted by Sonny
                            I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Ha Ha, I had a 68 LeMan's that I drove from Phoenix back to Portland. Wish I had kept it, factory buckets, still had the original console, and old school Aluminum mags. Problem was, the motor was a '65 someone had swapped in at some point in it's history, and it had a Powerslide, and it got 5 miles to the Quart of oil.. Nevermind, I don't miss that car at all.
                              1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                              2016 Ford Flex
                              2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by djjerme View Post
                                Ha Ha, I had a 68 LeMan's that I drove from Phoenix back to Portland. Wish I had kept it, factory buckets, still had the original console, and old school Aluminum mags. Problem was, the motor was a '65 someone had swapped in at some point in it's history, and it had a Powerslide, and it got 5 miles to the Quart of oil.. Nevermind, I don't miss that car at all.
                                Hahaha.

Mine is a 326 3 on the floor. I also have mystery trans that I believe might be a 4 speed but missing a gear. It has the bucket seats (actual black interior). I also put a 4 bbl carb on with with a P4B intake mani along with Mickey Thompson valve covers. Its a project which I inherited not that long ago. It will be a fun car when it is done. I am currently in the process of sanding off all the old crap paint.

Originally posted by Sonny
                                I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Working...
                                X