No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That door has been repainted twice so I'm going to strip it to bare metal. It will be the last piece I can do without having to park the car for a while.

Comment

Nice work Keith. BTW, you've got the 3,000th post in this thread! Not sure what you earn, but figured it was worth mentioning.
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

A gold star perhaps?

Comment

Cant find a good e30 (2 door and stick) anywhere...so bloody frustrating!

/rant
          The 9mm is a .45 set on stun.:mrgreen:

Comment

You never can when your looking for one, trick yourself and plan on saving your money and it will come.

-Alex
            sigpic

Comment

^^^Thats the truth. I ended up buying an E34 last year because I couldnt find an E30. Kept the E34 maintained so I wouldnt lose money on it and luck worked out for me, sold my E34 on a Friday afternoon and I was driving my E30 that night.

In other news, the IS front spoiler I got from Alex (e30rooster) has some fresh flame red paint on it, now I need to buff the shit out of my paint so it will shine as much as the front spoiler does now.

Those who can make it to Dicks on tuesday will see a much better looking E30 :) Ill need Aarons (Iron Joe) help though making this bitch shine!

ok time for bed, I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. Driving to Moses Lake to meet JoeC and swap wheels.
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Its ricky's 21st birthday and I just ranr into a pole.

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Dude...what the fuck?! With your car?!?!

Comment

Are you okay?
                    Originally posted by Sonny
                    I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                      ^^^Thats the truth. I ended up buying an E34 last year because I couldnt find an E30. Kept the E34 maintained so I wouldnt lose money on it and luck worked out for me, sold my E34 on a Friday afternoon and I was driving my E30 that night.

In other news, the IS front spoiler I got from Alex (e30rooster) has some fresh flame red paint on it, now I need to buff the shit out of my paint so it will shine as much as the front spoiler does now.

Those who can make it to Dicks on tuesday will see a much better looking E30 :) Ill need Aarons (Iron Joe) help though making this bitch shine!

ok time for bed, I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow. Driving to Moses Lake to meet JoeC and swap wheels.
                      Yeah man let's do it. I'm still a Newbie at detailing but we'll get it shined up.
                      '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

yeah true on the continue to save cash...just frustrating...240s i find are beat to crap and they all want toooo much. E30s dont seem to pop up on CL that often. Seriously debating just buying an e36 or just keep saving and buying something else...but I love 240s and E30s. :hitler:

I am just looking to pick up a project e30, I plan to make it a track/street/drift car...paint it flat grey, wear "German" motorcycle helmet, goggles, and rock the BMW patch that looks similar to the Nazi eagle over swastika patch.Mind you only when doing track days, not daily...that would just be weird.I amtorn between running 17x9s all around, or go with some 16x? steelies from diamond...keep with the "function" look.
                        The 9mm is a .45 set on stun.:mrgreen:

Comment

if we can get my paint looking half as nice as yours its a success IMO
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by tofubento View Post
                            yeah true on the continue to save cash...just frustrating...240s i find are beat to crap and they all want toooo much. E30s dont seem to pop up on CL that often. Seriously debating just buying an e36 or just keep saving and buying something else...but I love 240s and E30s. :hitler:

I am just looking to pick up a project e30, I plan to make it a track/street/drift car...paint it flat grey, wear "German" motorcycle helmet, goggles, and rock the BMW patch that looks similar to the Nazi eagle over swastika patch.Mind you only when doing track days, not daily...that would just be weird.I amtorn between running 17x9s all around, or go with some 16x? steelies from diamond...keep with the "function" look.
                            If you want a rolling shell to build I have an '87 2 door roller, was a 5 speed car. Delphin grey, body and paint is decent minus a nice dent in the quarter panel. Interior is stripped out track car style. Crack free dash. WA title. $400
                            PM me if you want it

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                            Bluebird Bus Conversion
                            New Oregon Trail

Comment

No guys. Not a wreck. I ran into a pole as in, walked into lol

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

I fail. Carry on...

Comment

Working...
                                X