X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtb a car with 5 less toes.
    sigpic

Comment

hi guys. my name is emilio and i just joined the forum a few days agao. i have a red86 325 5 speed. love the car and i am looking at some mods for it. im buying a cai and chip off ebay i cant want to go fast. this thing is sooooo slow. lol

so whats uo?

Comment

save your money on the ebay intake and chip, do yourself and your car a favor and buy a MarkD, Dinan, etc. chip.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
        That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

nah this filter is only 20 bucks and the chip like 30. cant go wrong with that

Comment

This should be interesting...oh boy.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by emilioa View Post
              nah this filter is only 20 bucks and the chip like 30. cant go wrong with that
              sorry, it sounds like you really know what you are doing when it comes to tuning a car. good luck with that.

Originally posted by nwvb bmw
              That guy is going to lock you in his basement and make you ware a little pirate costume.

Comment

Comment

well when i was like 18 i had a civic and when i did the same thing the car pulled way harder. i sold the hondaa before i could chip it but the filter was a nice mod for it

what color should i get?? blue or red? im leaning towards red cause my car is red too

Comment

^That's 'Toes.

Comment

my (2nd) ebay chipped worked fine, pulls way harder.... i mean, come on, its an eta. why waste money on the b27....
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Classic

Comment

I forgot the E30 is just like a Honda civic.
                          Originally posted by Sonny
                          I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                            I forgot the E30 is just like a Honda civic.
                            Oh yea man I hear ya, I forget all the time

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                            Bluebird Bus Conversion
                            New Oregon Trail

Comment

well when i was like 18 i had a civic and when i did the same thing the car pulled way harder. i sold the hondaa before i could chip it but the filter was a nice mod for it

what color should i get?? blue or red? im leaning towards red cause my car is red too
                              Are you trolling us?
                              Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                                Nothing but shit problems with e30s lately wtf
                                People have forgotten to knock on their E30's when someone else runs into issues. I at least expect 5 with mine from the start.

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                                Tell me about it Phil!
                                Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                                Ok I will lol was having cooling issues bc of a fucked up radiator put in an m20 one in and now I have a badass cooling system and constant heat

Originally posted by Brilliantrot 318is View Post
                                for the new guys on here, few days ago i read that some one has been hunting around for his first e30.. this is not the car you want http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/2741065342.html reason im doing this is i don't want to hear your bitching latter on. i seen the car last Friday this is what I saw lots of rust, loud knocking in the front possible bad control arms or steering rack bearings or both. its auto and super slow the guy wont lower the price..

i just did my good deed of the day :D
                                I did the same, but some people are impatient or sheep & will buy something they shouldn't.

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                                Well car dont run and it needs to be moved... so it must be pushed
                                First off, calm down 5Toes. What you need to do is sit down & write out start to where you are what happened. Than look into what you have done so far. After you have done that, make a least of things to trouble-shoot, and as you go one after another start checking them off. I'm sure once you reset & take your time, you'll figure it out. Also in the meantime, get a damn real Bentley & not the PDF. Hell even I did that & it even told me where my oil cooler was going.

hi guys. my name is emilio and i just joined the forum a few days agao. i have a red86 325 5 speed. love the car and i am looking at some mods for it. im buying a cai and chip off ebay i cant want to go fast. this thing is sooooo slow. lol

so whats uo?
                                Welcome, but maybe just a chip?

Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
                                save your money on the ebay intake and chip, do yourself and your car a favor and buy a MarkD, Dinan, etc. chip.
                                Please don't start with the ebay vs real chips. Plenty have been running both without issue. It's a never-ending debate.

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
                                ^That's 'Toes.
                                After I read that, I was could that be 5Toes.

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                                my (2nd) ebay chipped worked fine, pulls way harder.... i mean, come on, its an eta. why waste money on the b27....
                                I am really tempted since I got my engine so cheap, maybe try the ebay chip with keyless entry. Also, do I need the bolts from the manual flywheel to use in my swap, because I have the auto one's & I am having trouble finding the guide that answered this for me.

Rest of my 5-speed swap comes in on Thursday :up:
                                Originally posted by James Crivellone
                                1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Working...
                                X