Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
    I am going to get my own R3V mentor... oh no
    At your age 5Toes, I would just listen to Tom Leykis & call it a day. Wish my older sister told me about him sooner, would have saved me some troubled times :curse:

I pray the heater blower I'm swapping is the right one. I have a used Clutch & a new Clutch, should I just get the Flywheel machined & throw the new one on or burn the shit out of the old?
    Originally posted by James Crivellone
    1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Use the new one Jay.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
        Use the new one Jay.
        Yeah I sucked it up & went ahead & dropped the Flywheel off at the machine shop. Be done this afternoon. Now I just need to get a new Center Support Bearing, & see what other parts I might need before attaching the transmission + Driveshaft.

Got my new heater blower in :D Thanks Phil :up:

edit: Didn't see in my Clutch kit that I had a pilot bearing so I need a new CSB, Pilot Bearing, anything else you guys can think of I might need while it's there?
        Last edited by HarukoE30; 12-19-2011, 10:39 AM. Reason: edit

Comment

Flex disc.

Comment

Post less, lurk moar.

Is there anything else we need to say?
            '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Nope.
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

this thread is fcukkkking riddddddddiculous
                -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                    Yeah I sucked it up & went ahead & dropped the Flywheel off at the machine shop. Be done this afternoon. Now I just need to get a new Center Support Bearing, & see what other parts I might need before attaching the transmission + Driveshaft.

Got my new heater blower in :D Thanks Phil :up:

edit: Didn't see in my Clutch kit that I had a pilot bearing so I need a new CSB, Pilot Bearing, anything else you guys can think of I might need while it's there?
                    Might as well do the the rear output seal and selector rod seal on the trans. Will only take a few minutes while it's out of the car. And why not do the rear main on the engine while your at it. Also I'd replace all the shifter bushings or also get a short shift kit. I had to run no center console my shifter bushings were so bad.
                    Originally posted by Sonny
                    I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
                      Post less, lurk moar.

Is there anything else we need to say?
                      Last time I checked there was an ignore option...might suggest using it.

Originally posted by Keith M View Post
                      Flex disc.
                      Also known as Guibos :up: gotcha because the Bentley book didn't have anything under "Flex Disc."

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                      Might as well do the the rear output seal and selector rod seal on the trans. Will only take a few minutes while it's out of the car. And why not do the rear main on the engine while your at it. Also I'd replace all the shifter bushings or also get a short shift kit. I had to run no center console my shifter bushings were so bad.
                      So like the shifter bushing kit I believe they call it. I am assuming by engine seal, that you're talking about the Rear Crankshaft Oil Seal. Rear main seal & Rear Main on the engine come back as the same thing?

Comment

Holy Fuck.

Yeah... I'm the cover car for Condor Speed Shop's 2012 E30 calendar. So blown away right now.

Last edited by IronJoe; 12-19-2011, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Shit. Who's calendar? I want one.
                          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Who's dick did you have to suck to get that one?
                            Originally posted by Sonny
                            I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
                              Shit. Who's calendar? I want one.
                              Condor Speed Shop. Deets are in the link I posted.

Comment

can someone help make a sig for me? im not getting much help from the photoshop & media forum....

pic id like to use

i was thinking the 2man can go above the hood area, over the car.

Capital "A" please ie 2mAn theres a reason for the capital A :)
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:
                                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                                X