• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
    You have a tranny in your room.
    That I do ;)

Thought you were in Dreamland?

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
    I spy Jordan IV's! One of my favs. Or are they III's?
    True Blue III's, I also have the Black Cement's & Cement's that came out in Jan. '11 GF rocking her Black Cement's after we had to travel to Portland to get hers:

& For all of those that missed these, I just got my 2nd pair in the mail yesterday of your's truly...Jordan Last Shot's

Time to crack open a beer, order my Concord's in 1-hour & head off to Red Robin after spending what is going to be roughly a very expensive shoe Christmas. Already dreading that the roommate & me have to build a third shoe cabinet. Ryann, you should cop those Cement V's in Feb. I might have to get 3 pairs myself ....Top 3 Favorite for me.
    Last edited by HarukoE30; 12-22-2011, 08:51 PM. Reason: edit
    Originally posted by James Crivellone
    1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

For some reason I never really liked the the V's. I REALLY like the IV's as well as the '89 Air Flights.

I owned a pair of black/cement III's NIB like your girl's but gifted them to a good friend.

Comment

I figured out what the spindle is. I was getting confused though cause Blunt doesnt have it on his website.

Looks like the only way you can get new spindles is to get a new strut housing. I think my wheel bearing was bad on that side anyhow

Comment

Originally posted by Ryann View Post
          For some reason I never really liked the the V's. I REALLY like the IV's as well as the '89 Air Flights.

I owned a pair of black/cement III's NIB like your girl's but gifted them to a good friend.
          I passed on the Wolf Grey IV's because of major crease issues, but nabbed the Black one's. Most my Jordan's go on Ice for 6months than I start to rotate wearing them, but with driving a manual full time soon that'll change to almost never. Manual driving & Jordan Creases don't mix. :tsk:

Be cool to run into you at a meet, be nice to talk about shoes besides our cars

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
          I figured out what the spindle is. I was getting confused though cause Blunt doesnt have it on his website.

Looks like the only way you can get new spindles is to get a new strut housing. I think my wheel bearing was bad on that side anyhow
          As for you mister, it's never to late to invest in a good driving defensive training course (Not Driver's ED). I got 10 years on you & I'll be taking another just because I have never driven a BMW full-time, but glad to hear you're safe & whole.
          Last edited by HarukoE30; 12-22-2011, 09:04 PM. Reason: edit
          Originally posted by James Crivellone
          1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

^ I have taken street survival. But last night I was being an idiot and going too fast and hit some ice.

Oh and about 3 days ago after I was in a parking lot hooning with some friends, the car developed a bad knock. It is not very audible at idle, but at 2k rpm very loud. 2.3k and soft again. Very weird. I thought I had broken a rocker arm, so I pop the valve cover off to inspect and see nothing.

I had just done a fresh oil change that day, so it was strange to me that this had happened. Well now my oil is very dark and the noise still persists. I havnt taken the car over 3k rpm since then, so I cant tell if I am down on power very good. It is a very high pitched clack, not as deep as a rod knock I believe. The low oil pressure light sometimes comes on at 900 rpm while idling, but goes off when slightly revved. Im stumped.

I do know that a a very small piece of old intake manifold gasket feel into the bitch tube hole and I couldnt get it out. It was about a cm wide. I didnt see it come out when I changed my oil, and forgot to check the filter before I threw it out. If that is stuck on the oil pump screen could it cause low enough oil pressure?

My plan is to drive like a Grandma until the M20 dies. I have started to save for a 24 valve, but now because of my retard mistake that will be put on hold
            Last edited by 5Toes; 12-22-2011, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
              I passed on the Wolf Grey IV's because of major crease issues, but nabbed the Black one's. Most my Jordan's go on Ice for 6months than I start to rotate wearing them, but with driving a manual full time soon that'll change to almost never. Manual driving & Jordan Creases don't mix. :tsk:

Be cool to run into you at a meet, be nice to talk about shoes besides our cars

Sincerely gays

As for you mister, it's never to late to invest in a good driving defensive training course (Not Driver's ED). I got 10 years on you & I'll be taking another just because I have never driven a BMW full-time, but glad to hear you're safe & whole.
              Originally posted by bmwm42
              PNW vulture pm me for parts
              Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

^^damn Phil. You crack me up.

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                  After I'm done sucking him off, I gently swab Carlos' uglies with moist toweletts he keeps in the glovebox.

Comment

Ryan i will not be your scapegoat to your sick and twisted gay fantasies
                    Originally posted by bmwm42
                    PNW vulture pm me for parts
                    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

lol

Comment

Lollutzrolf.

Comment

Dying.
                          '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Gets weirder every year
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1324622105.291574.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	7138917

Comment

No pics?@>!?

Comment

Wait...Vlad...the E30 pimp is all of a sudden banned?
                                WTF happened there?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X