No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little less typing, a lot more wrenching man. Everyone is pretty much fed up with hearing about you car problems. If you have idea for your car go fucking do it. You don't need us to hold your hand every time you do something to your car.

/rant

Comment

X2 stfu and gtfo
      Originally posted by bmwm42
      PNW vulture pm me for parts
      Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyFinn503 View Post
        Just rock it as is. If you really wanna paint it on the cheap, I suggest painting it with John Deere tractor paint. Sounds kinda crazy, but it's super durable and long lasting.
        The paint/clearcoat is coming apart like crazy , but for winter weather it'll do for now.

Originally posted by george graves View Post
        Don't do CAB's unless your lowered. It will give you some nasty tire wear on a stock car.
        Originally posted by Mullet Bullet View Post
        caster has NOTHING to do with tire wear, caster effects steering return as well as high speed stability.

on a DD just put stock CAB's back on, no reason to get the M3's.
        I'm not the only one that's experienced it on a stock car - but what ever...
        So you guys are saying that when replacing the CAB's you should just use stock not M3? I ask because I'm about to go get my stock CABs pressed since they need to be replaced.
        Originally posted by James Crivellone
        1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
          toes, just get the M3 CAB for the one side you need. :giggle:
          Hahahahahahah
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I had the M3 ones on my e30. They last longer and seemed to provide a little more "stability" on the freeway from the increased caster.

I'd definitely use them.
            Originally posted by Gruelius
            and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

^ thank you for your insight Ken.

Comment

5toes,You go kid. I like that your not afraid to try things on your car.If you want drop hats and M3 cabs then do it.If it works for ya,then great,if not,then you learned what not to do.
                Whatever you do to it,make sure that your car is safe to drive,then drive it safely until you have more experience and can make a more informed decision for yourself.

I met you last summer at sovren and you seem to be a decent enough guy,I had the little black 90 on borbets in the car corral.
                1990 325is "the rat"/ E30 Warsteiner tribute racecar/1985 325e "faded Glory"/ 1968 Chevy II Nova "the baby"/ 2001 525i 5spd purchased May 2013 with 16k miles. Plus other junk that annoys the neighbors.

Comment

^ I totally remember you and your wife! It ws nice meeting you! 325is with some autox bits yeah? Thanks for the kind words, I hope I can meet you again sometime!

Comment

pull the trigger on that shit then, so you stop clogging this damn thread with useless posts.

:hitler:

p.s. if you're going to do something to your car, then DO IT! instead of typing on here about how cold and dark it is outside.;)
                    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Ok - go have fun 5toes.
                      sigpic

Comment

Toes: why not start a thread for your car in Member's Rides? Discussion about what direction your car should or shouldn't take could commence there.

That way we can focus on other meaningless/trivial bullshit.

Comment

Hay toes
                          sigpic

Comment

At least Toes does his homework and knows how to use the search function.

FWIW I run 96'+ M3 CAB's. They are centered and solid.
                            what you did to this car is like getting a supermodel naked and willing to do anything you please. now here you are faced with ths once in a lifetime opportunity and then you squander it by making her fuck you in the butt with a 24" strap on. you are a sad, silly little boy.

Comment

Just put in a dinan chip on my car lol I've been missin out! Old m20 is a lot more fun to drive now!
                              Originally posted by blunttech
                              r3v does not fuck around. First you get banned, then they shoot you

Comment

Working...
                              X