PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 speed swap.. maybe later this Summer

I had the torque converter in the right way, just the flywheel was ll screwy and I bet that destroyed the pump

Comment

Love you Simon.
      clutchCTRL!
      Move with a purpose.
      - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
      - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
      - 2000 323i AT
      2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Need some help on identifying where a hose goes. It comes out of the bottom of the intake mani, just behind where the TB mounts to the IM coming straight down. On the IM i bought this hose was cut and i'm not sure where it goes. I'm guessing charcoal canister but i am not sure.
        84' 325i -> PRO3 #304
        Powered by Manntechnik
        Work in Progress Build Thread

Comment

Pics would help. Underneath the throttle body is a hose with a one way valve and electrical connector that goes to the charcoal canister.. if that helps

Comment

if the previous owner had only replaced the fucking chain tensioner i wouldn't have to be doing this shit...........then again i also wouldnt have the car now either......end rant
            Last edited by bmwm42; 05-12-2012, 10:49 PM.
            Originally posted by bmwm42
            PNW vulture pm me for parts
            Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

The only E30 :(

Comment

Looks like things are starting to pick up over there. I was just down in SE too, I should have stopped in

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                Bluebird Bus Conversion
                New Oregon Trail

Comment

If only I had a Vintage European T-shirt to wear to GTG's. I guess I'm stuck rocking my Blunttech shirt.

Comment

Sunny day, top down, beating a motorcycle in a friendly onramp jaunt, and a dime ridin shotgun.

It gets no better, people.
                    '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

You're dime could have a run on her finger and a bun in the oven.

Comment

It's always interesting to watch car prices swing with the seasons. Thank god I bought my car while it was still raining. Supply and demand at work. Makes me half tempted to throw a price tag on my car. But, I just love this thing too much already! :)

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                          You're dime could have a ring on her finger and a bun in the oven.
                          Oh she has a ring... I'm not the one who gave it to her tho.

#discreetwinning
                          '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

oh shit!

Now I know why you drive fast cars, you'll never know when you'll need a fast getaway.

Comment

so Ive had a ZHP shift knob for a few weeks now, but now the stock shift boot is looking sad. Any recommendations?
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                                so Ive had a ZHP shift knob for a few weeks now, but now the stock shift boot is looking sad. Any recommendations?

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Working...
                                X