PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brutus87 View Post
    Just remember that at some point you will have replaced everything on that car lol.
    sorry man, least it's not an E28 heater core
    I literally have touched 95% percent of the bolts/nuts on that car. Everything has either been replaced with new parts or been rebuilt.

I'm glad that it's easy to change (2 hours tops) but just another thing I don't want to do or have time for!
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Changing that shit is cake
      Originally posted by bmwm42
      PNW vulture pm me for parts
      Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
        Heater core just took a shit. Yayyyyy
        Damn! God must be mad that you're driving his chariot.

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
          Damn! God must be mad that you're driving his chariot.
          Something like that!

Comment

taking my intake manifold off of my 325 for paint and there's just one nut i dont have an extention for... fml
            Originally posted by Earendil
            I listen to the band M20 almost exclusively these days. They have some mad tick beats, and without firewall insulation or an interior it's almost as good as watching M20 live. Sometimes when I'm really in a rocking mood, I crank the volume up to 6K.

Comment

Originally posted by kjlang View Post
              taking my intake manifold off of my 325 for paint and there's just one nut i dont have an extention for... fml
              Holy fuck, Kendall...good to see you back on here! You have a 325 now?

Comment

Get some of them harbor freight wobble extensions for $12.. its a set of 12 and a real life saver.

Good luck brotha

Comment

haha yeah, screw the 318i auto, i picked up an '86 325 last friday for cheap. its good to be back!
                  I listen to the band M20 almost exclusively these days. They have some mad tick beats, and without firewall insulation or an interior it's almost as good as watching M20 live. Sometimes when I'm really in a rocking mood, I crank the volume up to 6K.

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                    Get some of them harbor freight wobble extensions for $12.. its a set of 12 and a real life saver.

Good luck brotha
                    thanks man, i got a buddy rushing a longer extension to me now!

Comment

Oh herro there.

M Coupe

Comment

haha yeah, screw the 318i auto, i picked up an '86 325 last friday for cheap. its good to be back!
                        Hell yeah man. Glad to hear it!

Comment

Thinking about moving to Beaverton to finish school. get an e30, trying to get my second or a e34 540i/6. Just looking for some feedback from the bimmer scene out here, at least from r3v. Any input is greatly appreciate it.
                          '89 Delphin 2.8 Cabrio
                          '94 Yamaha FZR 600

Originally posted by FlexdXJ
                          Is that thing on air?

Comment

Originally posted by ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD View Post
                            Thinking about moving to Beaverton to finish school. get an e30, trying to get my second or a e34 540i/6. Just looking for some feedback from the bimmer scene out here, at least from r3v. Any input is greatly appreciate it.
                            E34 540i/6 would be fun but not many out there. They get better milage than the auto.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by ToPLeSS(e30)FeinD View Post
                              I grew up in Beaverton, that is a boring, boring place.
                              Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                              2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                              2010 Buell XB9SX
                              2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                              1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                              1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                              1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                              2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                              2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

My friend is trying to sell his super clean '95 540/6 on CL right now, if you're interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X