PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
    Where you at 5Toes? I know you're going to say it "Yes it is a race car!" haha just kidding mang :nice:

edit: You figure out that 325i yet 5Toes?
    Lolololololololololololol
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

And its not 100% stock. I just dont have the money for the "showy bits" currently. Not having a job makes buying wheels and euro bumpers hard....
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
        Where are you getting $400 from? Shouldn't cost you more then $250, tops.
        If I were to get a new stock cat. http://www.blunttech.com/ShopByVehic...verter&mode=PA

Why do you care about what I do with my car anyway, I dont give you crap for choices you make.
        willschnitz

Comment

You posted it on a public forum. Did you not expect comments or something?

Comment

Sure but do we want to turn into bf.c?

Opinions dont always have to be shared, I was just asking if the guys at vintage Europe did exhaust. I guess ill have to pm to avoid the general public.
            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post

Opinions dont always have to be shared, I was just asking if the guys at vintage Europe did exhaust. I guess ill have to pm to avoid the general public.
              I don't think anyone even shared an opinion - they just told you that it's illegal. If you want a pat on the back every time you come up with an illegal (or otherwise stupid) idea go to e30tech. Until then, don't cry when people try to convince you not to break the law.
              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                I don't think anyone even shared an opinion - they just told you that it's illegal. If you want a pat on the back every time you come up with an illegal (or otherwise stupid) idea go to e30tech. Until then, don't cry when people try to convince you not to break the law.
                Well said, Patrick.

Comment

Break the law mother fucker! Dooo eeeettttt!!!!

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Straight pipe it =)

Comment

The nice thing to do would be to direct me to a catback thats legal and doesnt cost as much as a BMW OEM...
                      willschnitz

Comment

The nice thing to do would be to direct me to a catback thats legal and doesnt cost as much as a BMW OEM...
                        If you end up using Gerber, you can have the cats from my car if you pay to have them removed and the gap filled. I passed emissions at 1/10 the legal limit for an m42 so I imagine that I don't really need them.
                        Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                        2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                        2010 Buell XB9SX
                        2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                        1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                        1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                        1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                        2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                        2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

I believe this place is creeping up to that point already unfortunately
                          Originally posted by James Crivellone
                          1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

You can always spend <$100 on a magnaflow cat. They're only good for a few years but the price is right.
                            "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Seems the preferred exhaust setup for the 24v guys (it will work on m20 too) is 2.5 inch pipe to a resonator or glasspack, then out to the muffler.

Without a cat you will be super raspy, lol

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                              Where you at 5Toes? I know you're going to say it "Yes it is a race car!" haha just kidding mang :nice:

edit: You figure out that 325i yet 5Toes?
                              Whats there to figure out? my 950rpm idle??

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                                Seems the preferred exhaust setup for the 24v guys (it will work on m20 too) is 2.5 inch pipe to a resonator or glasspack, then out to the muffler.

Without a cat you will be super raspy,

Cool thanks.
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X