No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have more pictures on this phone I will post when I can.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
      Everyone said you couldn't bolt on a sedan fender and make it look proper. Having someone weld on a new lower section is totally different

what the fuck are you two even talking about? My car came with a sedan fender rocket scientist. I never put it on it was already there.

I had to laugh at how hard that is to figure out.

I asked does a sedan fender FIT and everyone said no, when obviously because it was already there it obviously FIT!!!..

Its an exercise in retardation to say otherwise. It fit for a year and a half. Looks wrong no fucking doubt einstein. HA.
      Last edited by stamar; 08-21-2012, 10:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stamar II View Post
        Ha ok that was a clever touch. Its funny though considering the IQ of the people youre messing with.

Comment

the hood I could take up but honestly it has no paint and is ugly.

If someone wants the silver hood with dents and rust I could do that

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
            that cant be stock, have you looked at your ecu yet? look at that torque number. its nearly 150 ft/lbs at the wheels.
            I don't know diddly squat about these cars so I'm guessing 150 is astronomical for a factory car? I haven't looked at the ecu yet. Hadn't planned on it. The guy I bought it from was a hack and he 'said' a chick from Gig Harbor drove it until he got it (which I tend to believe since there was a Canterwood parking pass in the backseat) so I thought it was pretty stock. Hell, still had the factory rusted out muffler on it when I got it.
            84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
            Manual swap all the things!

Comment

Originally posted by Stamar II View Post
              Fuck you you fucking waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. Come to Portland you punk ass bitch, I'll knock your ass the fuck out, then fuck your mother.
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Well I know who he is obviously.

Not a bad person actually. But if you want to argue with him thats your scene.

car looks pefect though now that you two mention it.

What seems wrong is that the hood is misaligned a touch but Ill probably have fixed that by the time i take pics.

mtech one kit is painted new cabrio fender, trim peice the whole deal. Thanks for asking you zany e30 people.

Its about a 7.5 of e30 cabrios around. Looks nice but there is still clear coat peeling in the rear quarter panel.

I will be in portland in the next couple weeks but ill be there with the RV.
                Ill be there driving the cabrio around aimlessly soon enough.
                Last edited by stamar; 08-21-2012, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                  Well, la-di-fucking-dah, you proved a ginger wrong. Proud of yourself? Eat shit, buddy.
                  Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                  Fuck you you fucking waffleswaffleswaffleswaffles. Come to Portland you punk ass bitch, I'll knock your ass the fuck out, then fuck your mother.

Perhaps if your mind was made for thinking you would think again before insulting someone in the way that you have, or maybe not.

Comment

Im out of here.

Stamar II can be in charge of arguing about fenders with teenagers until I get back. Carry on.

Except that sedan fender is for sale.

Made for the sedan and coupe but it sure does fit on a convertible and look wrong.

40$ for someone who has a passenger fender problem contact the orignal stamar about that.
                    Last edited by stamar; 08-21-2012, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iansane View Post
                      I don't know diddly squat about these cars so I'm guessing 150 is astronomical for a factory car? I haven't looked at the ecu yet. Hadn't planned on it. The guy I bought it from was a hack and he 'said' a chick from Gig Harbor drove it until he got it (which I tend to believe since there was a Canterwood parking pass in the backseat) so I thought it was pretty stock. Hell, still had the factory rusted out muffler on it when I got it.
                      a totally stock one shouldve put ~135ft/lbs and ~100whp. my torque was there, but the whp was low.

what are the plans for the car? drive it into the ground?
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

a totally stock one shouldve put ~135ft/lbs and ~100whp. my torque was there, but the whp was low.

what are the plans for the car? drive it into the ground?
                        Wow. Factory freak or something? Or do you think it's chipped? Is that along the lines of hp from a chipped eta? If I were to dig into the ecm, what would I be looking for? Again, I don't know diddly about these. :)

Yeah, I just bought the car so I could have something rear wheel drive while I put the turbo on my trans am. Of course I can't leave well enough alone and bought wilwoods, 16x8s, H&Rs and some fender flares. I cut up a spare manifold and screwed around with ITBs and a megaquirt but I think that's better left to larger displacement/higher rpm motors and never put it on. Honestly, the car will probably get the 5.3LSx out of my trans am when I upgrade to a 6.0/6.2 in that.
                        84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350

Comment

What the actual fuck is going on in here...?

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Take some thick wire and run a few more ground from your engine to your frame. Then report back.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                              What the actual fuck is going on in here...?
                              chit chat, duh....

Wow. Factory freak or something? Or do you think it's chipped? Is that along the lines of hp from a chipped eta? If I were to dig into the ecm, what would I be looking for? Again, I don't know diddly about these. :)

Yeah, I just bought the car so I could have something rear wheel drive while I put the turbo on my trans am. Of course I can't leave well enough alone and bought wilwoods, 16x8s, H&Rs and some fender flares. I cut up a spare manifold and screwed around with ITBs and a megaquirt but I think that's better left to larger displacement/higher rpm motors and never put it on. Honestly, the car will probably get the 5.3LSx out of my trans am when I upgrade to a 6.0/6.2 in that.
                              it must have a chip of some sort. stock redline is 4500rpm and it pulls past that as well. there will probably be a sticker of some sort on the chip thats on the ECU. im in Lynnwood, wouldnt mind coming over and BSing with you and fully supporting your LS swap
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
                                Take some thick wire and run a few more grounds from your engine to your frame. Then report back.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                                When I first got the car the alternator wasn't charging as well as I thought it should so among other things I did a voltage drop test from the alternator case to the frame, and from the engine block to the frame. With the car running I got less than a tenth of a volt. To me this would say that the grounds a good? Is that wrong? Why do you think there are grounding issues?

it must have a chip of some sort. stock redline is 4500rpm and it pulls past that as well. there will probably be a sticker of some sort on the chip thats on the ECU. im in Lynnwood, wouldnt mind coming over and BSing with you and fully supporting your LS swap
                                It doesn't cut out at 4500 but at 5k exactly it has what I can only assume is a fuel cut/rev limiter. I've hit that a few times beating the snot out of this thing. :D Where is the ecu located in these things? I'm right off the freeway in Canyon Park area. I would not mind seeing another e30!

Comment

Working...
                                X