Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PNWDan View Post
    Which one? Lol

Best thing about mine.. color matches the e30 dash almost perfect.
    Does 210000 colors seem fine enough to color match;)
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    PNW vulture pm me for parts
    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

I love my DEH-P9400BH
      2 rear USBs, BT streaming, BT phone link, HD radio blah blah blah. Does just about everything.

Bought on Amazon for less than $200
      [ATTACH]60871[/ATTACH]
      I have the same, bought from the same place, for the same price. I fucking love it!

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
        I just wanna ask her one question most times: "nobody has killed you yet?"
        Dang, I say move out I couldn't handle that......

Comment

More on the DEH 9400.

A note on the BT. I've used plenty of car stereos in friend's cars, and the BT is a PITA. Not so on the Pioneer. Pair them once and it connects within seconds everytime you select the BT input.

Comment

Originally posted by AustinK425 View Post
            Dang, I say move out I couldn't handle that......
            Kinda stuck here for now. I live on a fixed income at the moment. The rent here is super cheap.
            -Andy

Comment

Does the Pioneer DEH-P9400BH from amazon come with everything needed to hook it up? I aleady have the pioneer DEH44 so I might be okay. Hopefully I can hook it up.

And color matching is pretty important to me.
              Originally posted by Sonny
              I am a meme for our community.

Comment

Assuming the box has not been opened it will have everything needed to hook it up.
                -Andy

Comment

Awesome thanks. I just ordered it. Should be here Thursday. I <3 Amazon Prime.

Comment

i almost sold my car to a guy i work with for his pristine 96 acura GSR. then i woke up

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJosh View Post
                      Awesome thanks. I just ordered it. Should be here Thursday. I <3 Amazon Prime.
                      I LOVE Amazon prime. I look for stuff to order just because I like free 2 day shipping lol.

You'll love that deck. Just like Adam said too.. the BT is flawless.

I love the rear USB too. Im planning on installing a remote port in my console by my cup holder some day.

1987 Alpinweiß 325is

Like the PNW E30 Local Crew Facebook page

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
                        Kinda stuck here for now. I live on a fixed income at the moment. The rent here is super cheap.
                        Same, apparently my friends uncle has 5 bedroom house with 2 car garage and no ones lived there in the last 8 months....... trying to work out some dealz

Comment

I LOVE Amazon prime. I look for stuff to order just because I like free 2 day shipping lol.

You'll love that deck. Just like Adam said too.. the BT is flawless.

I love the rear USB too. Im planning on installing a remote port in my console by my cup holder some day.
                          Schweet. I really want to be able to stream music or just get the cables out of the way which this will do perfectly. Can an iTouch stream music via bluetooth? And I can utilize the 2 extra channels we installed while setting up my luke box.

Comment

Anyone know a local shop that can resize the center bore on some wheels? I found some nice mercury wheels but center bore to small :(
                            Transaction Feedback: -click here
                            [e30: '91 318is coupe|brilliantrot||e36: '98 318ti|fern green|California top|M-Tech]
                            [URL="http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=300453"]

Comment

Whaaaaat? You have a ti with a california top? shwag. How recent is that, geno?
                              -Peter
                              '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
                              '91 318is slicktop project
                              '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
                              '00 Tundra

Comment

Originally posted by Twelvizm View Post
                                I have the same, bought from the same place, for the same price. I fucking love it!

Shit. Where were you guys when I was asking what deck to get??

I hate that my JVC only has front USB. :hitler: I may have to buy this and swap it out.
                                '89 Schwarz E30 M3 Cabriolet Build

Comment

Working...
                                X