Clear All

LMMFAO!!

These last couple of pages are gold.
    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

so i have been looking around for this answer

so originally when i bought my car it didn't come with a idle control and cold starter so when i would go to start it up it would take a little but idled around 700rpm fine

then after putting in the new idle control and cold starter (fuel injector) my car 1986 325e began to idle at 2000rpm and stick.. but with the new part its ran better then before bur i was not liking that it idle at 2krpm but now my car when starts up goes to 2k-2.3k rpms then it will drop to 600rpms and bounce back and forth from 600rpms- to 1500rpms and my mpg gauge bounces too when i am not driving my car and i am curious if you guys know anything about this but for now i believe it is my throttle control and i am going to get a new one and make sure there are no vacuums leaks and get a new coolant hose and the whole throttle control replaced with the tubes

BUT I NEED HELP

Is it a burgundy car? Did you just buy it recenty? Does it have zender side skirts? Black steelies? If so sell the car ASAP.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
      sigpic

Comment

You know something that he doesn't?

Imma one eyed mexican wreckin ball son!

sigpic

Comment

not sure if I will be heading home for thanksigiving, sooo im game for football. someone pick a date!
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Let's play with a frozen turkey!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
              Is it a burgundy car? Did you just buy it recenty? Does it have zender side skirts? Black steelies? If so sell the car ASAP.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
              no it isnt ha but why ?

86 blue 325e 4dr- Totaled :[
              89 red 535i 4dr- sold
              87 black 325e 2dr- DD
              84 black 533i 4dr- project

Comment

found some more info on this.

being bored at work + google search = old craigslist ad from dec 2011

1969 BMW 2002 Roundie project.
                I've been working on this project for the past 3 years and I no longer have the time to finish it. The car runs and drives. I drove it all this summer.

Email me your contact information and I will get back to you. I'm asking 6000 obo....not looking for trades...Please read the ad and note that this car is sold as is.

I'm the third owner of this clean title car. The 2 previous owners are responsible for the paint, suspension and misc. upgrades. All I have done on it is the engine/transmission swap and wiring of instrument cluster. I have some of the interior parts removed from the swap.

I will disclose more info about the car to interested buyers with cash in hand.

Engine/Drivetrain
                -2001 Honda S2000 F20C engine swap with 6spd transmission (custom motor mounts) and ECM
                -Driveline services custom driveshaft
                -The rear end is the factory short neck rear end/axles ( I have a 320is LSD that i will include with the sale)
                -Custom transmission tunnel/intstrument cluster, gas pedal as well willwood 1" master cylinder

Wheels and tires
                -BMW bottle caps with tires that need to be replaced. wheels pictured will not come with the car.

Suspension and Brakes
                -stock struts with cut neuspeed springs (previous owner)
                -Stainless steel brake lines
                -willwood 1" master cylinder...deleted brake booster for swap.

Interior (has cancer in rear strut towers)
                -peanut butter colored vinyl bench seats.
                -missing carpet
                -HEATER box has not been put back in but will come with car.
                -Fully functional digital instrument cluster from honda S2000. Fuel level sending unit works as well.

Exterior (needs work)
                -Green single stage paint by previous owner
                -light cancer in rockers
                -chrome front and rear bumpers. front bumper isn't installed because previous ownwer didn't give me all the hardware
                -Grills are falling apart because of the mounts.
                -Euro markers and tails.

Exhaust
                -Custom 2.5" exhaust with vibrant muffler
                -needs to be redone.

looks like the guy selling it now added the "$1500 wheels" (thats what he told me they cost, and that they are the only set in the US) and bilsteins (replacing the stock shocks that he bought it with).

that must be why he is asking 2k more than he probably bought it for. kinda irritated that he doesnt have the e21 rear that it sounds like he got with the car. swapping to an LSD and fixing the rust sound like the main things it needs. oh and a heater too
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Nice swap, but couldn't bring myself to purchase a swapped car. Wouldn't trust anybody elses work but my own. Not hatin, but that's just me.

sigpic

Comment

I'm with you. And that price seems steep considering it's a swap, into a un-restored shell. That's a pretty backwards way of doing things. It makes me wonder what other things were done wonky.

Comment

Well Im painting my valve cover wrinkle red

Comment

^Nobody cares. Still. Simon aren't you being a bit over infatuated with this 2002? Lol

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

so i found out yesterday when putting my icv and cold starter that my harness was hacked and i have been trying to get it fixed so does anyone wanna help me >< and any know where i could get a new throttle body,ecu,and vacuum hoses

86 blue 325e 4dr- Totaled :[
                          89 red 535i 4dr- sold
                          87 black 325e 2dr- DD
                          84 black 533i 4dr- project

Comment

Originally posted by 5Toes View Post
                            Well, I'm painting my valve cover wrinkle red
                            Shit. Time to strip the one I just painted.

84 325e - 91 325i - 92 318 touring - 91 Trans Am - 01 S4 avant - 03 S-type R - 96 F350
                            Manual swap all the things!

Comment

That turned out really nice! I hope I have the same luck!

Comment

Only time id condone a Honda engine in a BMW right there.
                                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                                willschnitz

Comment

Working...
                                X