PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
    Anyone interested in e36 M3 parts? Or an entire e36 M3 sans engine/trans/DME/driveshaft?

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=268835
    That E30 looks sweet

Bahama Beige E23 Project
    Bluebird Bus Conversion
    New Oregon Trail

Comment

ZHP nob for sale?
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Thanks. It is pretty damn clean and I really like the color. It has cloth interior, so that needs to change (as well as the wheels obviously), but it is going to make a great s52 recipient.

I think I'll hold on to the knob. It'll look good in the e30 when I get it in there.

Comment

Anyone know what kind of car this is?? I sure dont...

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

minus the sticky threads and this particular thread, every single thread on the first page is a WTB, FS, parting, etc... You still think there shouldnt be a subforum? smh
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

You seem to be the only one who has a concern about it.
              '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                minus the sticky threads and this particular thread, every single thread on the first page is a WTB, FS, parting, etc... You still think there shouldnt be a subforum? smh
                Yep its called For Sale section, but shipping is a PITA so sell locally.

Comment

+1 on selling locally. Unless its a small item that can be shipped easily in a padded envelope, sell local.
                  -Andy

Comment

Is Austin for fucking real with 5 separate FS threads???? gtfo

Comment

I think a PNW for sale/wtb thread would be great.
                      "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by TwoJ's View Post
                        Anyone interested in e36 M3 parts? Or an entire e36 M3 sans engine/trans/DME/driveshaft?

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=268835

Id be pretty interested in the engine/trans/DME/driveshaft depending on the price.

Comment

Facebook group people..

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
                          clutchCTRL!
                          Move with a purpose.
                          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                          - 2000 323i AT
                          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

The only reason I come here is to buy things. So having everything in the section works well for me.
                            Originally posted by Sonny
                            I am a meme for our community.

Comment

I got tired of trying to sell stuff and just took it to scrap yard, profit.
                              -Andy

Comment

My USDM Hella Ellipsoids just arrived. Going to send them to The Retrofit Source tomorrow so they can build a bracket for a modern projector to fit into, and then it will be easy for E30 owners to retrofit in modern projectors for proper use of HID lighting. Can any of you guys tell me if the Euro Hella Ellipsoid projectors mount the same or different than the USDM's? Pictures would help a lot. I will be making a project thread for this as soon as they give me the go ahead to ship them off. Thanks.
                                1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

Working...
                                X