PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
    I want it but no one is offering near my minimum for the vert!
    Yeah, it's a bad time to sell a vert. Too bad I already went through an early aw e30 vert phase.... ;)

Comment

Turbo fabrication is awesome
      Originally posted by bmwm42
      PNW vulture pm me for parts
      Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

As silly as this sounds.. my car is getting WAY better gas mileage it seems with this new exhaust. Not sure if its because the muffle or in my head but I got like 22mpg today combined and I did a few pulls here and there, etc! On flat highway it was 27/28mpgs... I have 245/45/18s too so that brings it down
        Last edited by 5Toes; 12-12-2012, 11:56 PM.

Comment

Needs that vanos ;)

Comment

Went and saw the movie "looper" strange to say the least.

I am getting a very strange sound from the ol e30. Under load, 1600-1700 rpm get this odd rattle under my drivers seat. Or somewhere around there. Any ideas to look for? Car will be on a rack for exhaust work on saturday. I am gonna do alot of looking around this poor little car then.
            -Andy

Comment

no... needs vanos added to my head. Then I keep higher comp ratio and double valve springs!

Comment

my windshield wiper motor just stopped working and started smoking.

soooo sucks because i was going to take the car to cali this christmas.

If anyone has a line on a wiper motor, either or, wants to make money putting iit in for me in the pdx area send me a message.

Comment

Any junkyard with an e30 should have the wiper motor in it... lol

Comment

Talk to Lucky, I'm sure he can help you out, it's kind of his business in the PDX area.
                    Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                    2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                    2010 Buell XB9SX
                    2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                    1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                    1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                    1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                    2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                    2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

i only see one in a junkyard in pdx at the moment. maybe theres 2 theres a 318.

not the best time to be looking for parts but i bet most have the wiper motor intact.

pick n pull charges 26 for their old crap but if its there ill buy it.

as far as installing it well I can do it but if someone wants some money ill pay them too. thats as far as that goes getting the part is more important.
                      I know its the type of thing thats easier with experience.

I have a brutal work week 12 hour graveyard shifts so i have to start on gettign it done next monday.

Comment

isnt lucky in sherwood? I work in tualatin but the e30 is in beaverton. not a lot of days i can drive it around without wipers here in portland lately.

Comment

kinda late, but I voted CSL
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

am i right in that theres no fuse to the wipers?

Comment

There is a fuse for the wipers. Search some and you should find it. I know there is a thread on this forum that has the diagram for fuses.
                              -Andy

Comment

here it is # 5,

nope stilll working .

Comment

Working...
                                X