No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Dem3n, the family, and me are fucked up right now! Hope ya'll homies make it home safe! Dis naga is fucking drunk like crazy & thank you R3v brothers for all the information you have fed my mind. I can safely hold a conversation about BMW engines.

Good night and I fucking love you nagas :up:
    Originally posted by James Crivellone
    1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

My head is pounding, and I've still yet to get any good sleep but I did (try) to rest (some) during teh day from this headache that will not end. Perhaps my downfall.

I'm excited to get this shell and see exactly what kind of mess I've got myself into lol, R3v build party?!? :puppy:

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
        Damn Dem3n, the family, and me are fucked up right now! Hope ya'll homies make it home safe! Dis naga is fucking drunk like crazy & thank you R3v brothers for all the information you have fed my mind. I can safely hold a conversation about BMW engines.

Good night and I fucking love you nagas :up:
        Lol
        Originally posted by bmwm42
        PNW vulture pm me for parts
        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by Justin B View Post
          My head is pounding, and I've still yet to get any good sleep but I did (try) to rest (some) during teh day from this headache that will not end. Perhaps my downfall.

I'm excited to get this shell and see exactly what kind of mess I've got myself into lol, R3v build party?!? :puppy:
          In
          '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I'm in!

...for the gang-bang
            -Andy

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
              ...for the gang-bang

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

I need some motivation to go out to the garage and work on the e30.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
                  I need some motivation to go out to the garage and work on the e30.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                  How 'bout a pic of my rusty 02

Comment

Tried installing the fog lights today...
                    Need parts 10 and 11 from here (bolts and plastic mount)
                    http://realoem.com/bmw/showparts.do?...05&hg=63&fg=15
                    Will try calling BMW tomorrow, otherwise will prolly have to drop bumper and use bolt/nut combo.
                    Alpinewhite 318i

Comment

Sound is fucking amazing...wow

Comment

awesome video, love the hill climbs
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

The sound of every single one of those cars is simply intoxicating. Mmmmm.

Comment

Any one have one of those weights that is in the rear battery location in a vert? I can haz plz
                            -Andy

Comment

I ended up picking up a cirrusblau super eta last saturday, body's beautiful but paint on the hood roof and trunk looks like shit.. If anyone wants to sell me a cirrusblau hood or trunk with decent paint I would be interested, just getting the word out

Or maybe I could buy a straight hood or trunk and do the prep work myself and get it painted.. Anyone know who might be able to do that for me?

Oh by the way, hello everyone I am a new e30 owner in Seattle, hopefully I see a lot of you guys in the future

-Justin

1988 BMW 325 - S50B30US
                              Instagram "Build Thread" - http://instagram.com/jfchiu

Comment

Originally posted by dashboardmonkey View Post
                                Any one have one of those weights that is in the rear battery location in a vert? I can haz plz
                                Yeah, I've got one around here somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X