No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fuck, after reading more about the metric blue headbolts im wondering If I re-torqued them I could've avoided all the headaches Im having now... anyone have experience with them?
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

After putting on new euro trim, fog lights, smoked turn signals:
      Alpinewhite 318i

Comment

Nice looks like mine
        Originally posted by bmwm42
        PNW vulture pm me for parts
        Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Needs a lip. And moar low.

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
            Needs a lip. And moar low.
            Got a lip. Being lazy about getting it paint matched. Also have a splitter to bolt on the lip.

Front is at good height, wheels barely clear the fenders, but they are 195/70R14 - like an inch and a half taller than the stock tire size, so the car looks tall. I need to drop rear lower though.
            Alpinewhite 318i

Comment

Got my friend arrested, maybe I should stay away from the alpha team rofl

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30Rooster View Post
                Got my friend arrested, maybe I should stay away from the alpha team rofl

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                Lmfao...we haven't been in that kind of situation...but we aren't new to the cops.
                -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Woah. Super rare Baur TC2 spotting on the list.
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Roughly 8 hours of working time spent pulling the head installing new headgasket, timing belt and replacing some other gaskets. not bad IMO. definitely couldnt have done it without the help of the Alpha Team.
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                      Roughly 8 hours of working time spent pulling the head installing new headgasket, timing belt and replacing some other gaskets. not bad IMO. definitely couldnt have done it without the help of the Alpha Team.
                      whooop whoooop I'll be doing this in the morning myself.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                        http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/3590138054.html

When searching craigslist, what keywords do you use. I've been using e30 and just typing in bmw with a dollar amount and sorting through the mess.
                        Originally posted by James Crivellone
                        1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
                          When searching craigslist, what keywords do you use. I've been using e30 and just typing in bmw with a dollar amount and sorting through the mess.
                          "BMW" cars and trucks by owner and auto parts all, no dollar amount. "E30 all categories, no price limit. Have to sort thru some shit but it's worth it!

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                            http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/3590138054.html

Christopher Rich's car. Never seen it in person though! It's always hidden in the garage

Bahama Beige E23 Project
                            Bluebird Bus Conversion
                            New Oregon Trail

Comment

That baur was at the picnic. The owner was nice but really chatty.
                              "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyHenriksen View Post
                                Christopher Rich's car. Never seen it in person though! It's always hidden in the garage
                                Just found that out (probably the same place you did, lol.) He needs to install the drivers side high beam. Looks kinda ridiculous. Not really a fan of the panasports, either.

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
                                That baur was at the picnic. The owner was nice but really chatty.
                                I thought that's where I saw it. Nice car. Never met or talked to the owner.

Comment

Working...
                                X