No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to fucking kill hrblock. Damn website stated it filed my damn return, but no all they did was take my money & it sat on file. Ugh now I gotta wait 4-10 days for the approval and funds. :hitler:

At least I'll get some refresher parts for the car. Need to curve the body roll I have.
    Originally posted by James Crivellone
    1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
      I want to fucking kill hrblock. Damn website stated it filed my damn return, but no all they did was take my money & it sat on file. Ugh now I gotta wait 4-10 days for the approval and funds. :hitler:

At least I'll get some refresher parts for the car. Need to curve the body roll I have.
      taxes yourself or suffer my man, I'm not looking forward to my first time doing taxes, but I plan on learning how to do it on my own, don't need the fools at the "tax experts" place taking my money.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
        taxes yourself or suffer my man, I'm not looking forward to my first time doing taxes, but I plan on learning how to do it on my own, don't need the fools at the "tax experts" place taking my money.
        H&R Block lets you e file federal for free, they charge you for state. So I e'filed with H&R for federal and mailed in my state (OR)

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
          Yeah I did Federal for free online & state was like $16 with the coupon I had. I just find it odd/frustrating that the system took my money, stated it's filed, but didn't until I went through the process again.

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
          H&R Block lets you e file federal for free, they charge you for state. So I e'filed with H&R for federal and mailed in my state (OR)
          Yeah, I'll just bite the bullet of 4-6 weeks waiting and mail them using turbo-tax print outs.

Comment

Yeah I did Federal for free online & state was like $16 with the coupon I had. I just find it odd/frustrating that the system took my money, stated it's filed, but didn't until I went through the process again.

Yeah, I'll just bite the bullet of 4-6 weeks waiting and mail them using turbo-tax print outs.
            Lucky for me usually the feds hook me up and state of oregon wants more money from me or they give me 20-100 dollars back. 200 dollars per week just isn't enough taxes for me to pay I guess

Useless Wikipedia Fact
            The Getrag 260 (RPO M35) was a 5-speed manual transmission incorporated in BMW and General Motors vehicles between 1984 and 2005.

Bad News: While some of the internal components may be interchangeable, GM units (transmissions from Holden and Cadillac cars) are not interchangeable with those from BMW cars.
            Last edited by EN318isPDX; 02-14-2013, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Thats too bad, that would cut down on price of 5spd's
              willschnitz

Comment

When I traded in my CTS Coupe for the 9-3 I got absolutely killed because it had the manual tranny. Whatever they did to it was money though, had great clutch/shift feel.

I heard the ATS and 3 series sticks are both pretty bad right now though :-/
                Alpha Team Inductee

2014 Icon E-Flyer
                2013 Zboard San Francisco Special
                2010 Buell XB9SX
                2009 Harley-Davidson 883 Iron - "Xerces"
                1991 BMW 362iS Touring - "Stephanie/The Death Machine 2.0"
                1974 Honda CB360/CL360 Scrambler Project
                1971 Honda Trail 90 - "Stephen Parish"
                2008 Saab 9-3 Convertible
                2002 Mazda Miata LS

Comment

Originally posted by OldDrunkenSailor View Post
                  When I traded in my CTS Coupe for the 9-3 I got absolutely killed because it had the manual tranny. Whatever they did to it was money though, had great clutch/shift feel.

I heard the ATS and 3 series sticks are both pretty bad right now though :-/
                  The ATS is a cheap car, what would you expect, the 3 series is kinda the same way.
                  willschnitz

Comment

I need a good late M20 radiator, local to PDX. Help!
                    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Wonder if I should just do the basic stuff or see if my thrust bearing is going to end my engine & go for an m50 swap...decisions decisions. Time for work though, night PNW

edit: 90 mins. of sleep before work means horrible grammar.
                      Last edited by HarukoE30; 02-15-2013, 07:03 AM. Reason: edit

Comment

Wonder if I should just do the basic stuff and see if my thrust bearing when end my engine for a m50 swap...decisions decisions. Time for work though, night PNW
                        Please do an M50 swap!!!!

Comment

Don't fuck up a good m42 jay........m42 are uber reliable with proper maintenance......if you do swsp, swap something worth swapping in s50 m52 and beyond m50s are eghhh
                          Originally posted by bmwm42
                          PNW vulture pm me for parts
                          Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
                            Don't fuck up a good m42 jay........m42 are uber reliable with proper maintenance
                            Everything is uber reliable with proper maintenance.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                            sigpic

Comment

Hay matt what do you want for that 173 dme? Want an 885 head or some good lightly used plug wires?

My new dme wont be here till the 19-20th and this is a nice 3 day weeked for me.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
                              sigpic

Comment

Phil has a point, but an M50 is a definite upgrade from an M42. Find a nice, low miles one.

In other words, my bi-polar ness is kicking in again. Thinking of changing directions with both cars (S50 and 5 lug in white car, cammed M50 and coils in red car.) Ugh.

Comment

Working...
                                X