No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you have to get the lollipops pressed onto the Arms as well?

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2
    clutchCTRL!
    Move with a purpose.
    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
    - 2000 323i AT
    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Nope they slide on
      Alpinewhite 318i

Comment

Originally posted by Silvertip View Post
        Nope they slide on
        I wouldn't say "slide" but you can get them on with the help of a lfh.

cool story I just broke the little needle on the tack that keeps the big orange/red needle for the tack itself from falling below 0. I guess it's time to get a 7k rpm 325i cluster
        sigpic

Comment

Bought that 318is, Rear fenders are really effed, but It was 900$ and "ran" haha. Drove it 30 miles home stopping 8 times to refill the coolant. Cut coils, shot shocks, but its got an ok interior and not a lot of rust.

Debating on parting, or cutting the fenders off, bolting on flares, and tracking the thing.
          1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
          willschnitz

Comment

My new turd:
            turd by Wschnitz, on Flickr
            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
              Bought that 318is, Rear fenders are really effed, but It was 900$ and "ran" haha. Drove it 30 miles home stopping 8 times to refill the coolant. Cut coils, shot shocks, but its got an ok interior and not a lot of rust.

Debating on parting, or cutting the fenders off, bolting on flares, and tracking the thing.
              If you part it, dibs on fenders.
              Alpinewhite 318i

Comment

Hows the hood?
                sigpic

Comment

Got a hook up on some good boge shocks for cheap came out a 318is less than 10k on em should hold you over til you get some proper stuff. Welcome to the aw11 318is brother hood man you're gonna have a blast with that car!

Comment

It feels like a SIN because its a clean title but I kinda want to just part it. Im seeing 500$ in just cheap suspension already If I keep it...
                    willschnitz

Comment

Dont do it! that thing looks sweet! You got a deal, track the shit out of it ;)

Comment

Fucking seriously........ I hatechu right now

trade you a my spolier trunk for your spoilerless* and thats it

Comment

We shall see, its not for sure yet.
                          willschnitz

Comment

dude, its a clean chassis you got for less than a grand. fix it and enjoy it.
                            Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

The best deal I got is a Decent MT1 wheel for 20$ :)
                              willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by 2man View Post
                                dude, its a clean chassis you got for less than a grand. fix it and enjoy it.

Seriously Wschnitz, thats you^

Comment

Working...
                                X