Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
    Dude buy my wheelset!!!
    I will give one genuine BMW m20b27 for them!

Comment

Originally posted by kid325e View Post
      No, just a man that hates the Gym. I gain tons of weight over the cold months, I'm at 165 right now, during the summer (Riding my bike to and from work everyday, 16 miles round trip) I'm usually at 140-145. Free horsepower is free horsepower.

But seriously, knowing you have options as far as what to drive/ride to work, paying for parking or not, its all a plus. Changing up the routine keeps my life fresh. Call me a hipster, I don't take that the wrong way. I prefer eccentric. Haha

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
      Haha, nah, I gotcha. I need to hit the gym and do some good cardio work too... I don't gain weight, but I do get super weak and out of shape. I need significantly more core strength and flexibility to get the most out of the track days I'll do in the summer.

And free horsepower is great. Just the fact that I'm only 130 or so makes me want to buy a ninja 250 race bike and learn to carry some actual speed...

Comment

Mr325 is sending me a new cam, so that will be one less thing to do for summer. Hiking season is right around the corner time to start training!

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MT325is View Post
          She starts!!!!
          After I put battery cable on starter... Flipped the pulse sensor and the spark plug one..
          And after I got a jump... Well not time to put exhaust, radiator, drive shaft on... And take her for a drive!!!
          [ATTACH]68512[/ATTACH]
          Congrats on the start-up :up:

I get to diagnose a dying Fuel Pump Relay or CPS :down:
          Originally posted by James Crivellone
          1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

Originally posted by HarukoE30 View Post
            Congrats on the start-up :up:

I get to diagnose a dying Fuel Pump Relay or CPS :down:
            Check to see if you have spark. My money is on a cps. More often those fail than a relay.
            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

+1 on biking, bought myself a 29er so I can do some fun mountain biking.
              1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
              willschnitz

Comment

So for the picnic, do any members have a place to crash? - sorta homo implied lol

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

Originally posted by Cronopoulos View Post
                  So for the picnic, do any members have a place to crash? - sorta homo implied lol
                  Most of us just crash at Criv's house the night before and go home after the picnic. Either inside the house or in your car (I choose the latter...at least people won't draw dicks on my face in my locked car, lol.)
                  '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                    Most of us just crash at Criv's house the night before and go home after the picnic. Either inside the house or in your car (I choose the latter...at least people won't draw dicks on my face in my locked car, lol.)
                    hahahaha awesome, I am game.

Project log -- DIRTY 30

2.7i * Megasquirt tuned * E85 powered

Comment

^Good, I'll draw the dick.

Comment

Thanks guys... Going to my dads work as we speak to use his press for the csb.. Now that car starts and runs fine.! There is spark... But for some reason I think the idle might be a little bit... Messed up?... I don't know until I'll warm it up etc.. But for now.. Right once you start it. It seems to jump from like 1500-2000 for like 2/3 times then it settles back down and does little like 200 rpm jumps? We will see more later tho.
                        sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                        1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
                        1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                        1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
                        (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
                        1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                        2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
                        2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Ohhhh e30 picnic is going to be ill. No excuses this year. Going to the party.
                          clutchCTRL!
                          Move with a purpose.
                          - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                          - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                          - 2000 323i AT
                          2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

New to Vancouver area... But where is this picnic? And I like the word party... But I'm sure there is a age limit right?:(
                            sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                            1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                            1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

(GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
                            1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                            2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Nobody is asking for ID's or anything but then again if you're acting like a 14 year old, and you still havn't finished that first beer, we may have to go Ricktatership on you. (Walking Dead reference.)
                              clutchCTRL!
                              Move with a purpose.
                              - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                              - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                              - 2000 323i AT
                              2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Then we should be good! I just wanted to make sure.. Before I get there and ppl say no one under 21..
                                sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
                                1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
                                1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
                                2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)

Comment

Working...
                                X