PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronJoe View Post
    Jake's e30 is looking better but needs some sort of rear valence REALLY bad. Anybody have one laying around?

M3 bumper yo!
    sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
    1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
    1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
    1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
    (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
    1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
    2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
    2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Originally posted by Pdxseth View Post
      Everybody and there mother(including me) wants parts off the euro car. I'm broke. The temptation to part it is getting worse.
      What euro car? Does it have fog lights? :p
      -Peter
      '86 S52 coupe | Cotm: 6/18
      '91 318is slicktop project
      '14 F15 X5 35d M Sport
      '00 Tundra

Comment

Originally posted by MT325is View Post
        M3 bumper yo!
        Wtf? You know m3's came in early models only right?
        -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
        91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
        08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
        04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
        Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
        Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

^

Im assuming the vert is a early model with bumper swap?
          Wouldnt there be a way to rig it up and on there?
          Last edited by MT325is; 06-18-2013, 12:14 AM.
          sigpic

1989 BMW 325is (SOLD)
          1990 BMW 325i Brilliantrot (SOLD)
          1992 BMW 325IC (SOLD)
          1991 BMW 318IS (STOLEN!)

2017 BMW M2 (WEEKEND WARRIOR)
          (GRIGIO TELESTO RESPRAY, FULL BOLT ONS, TUNE-HPFP AND TURBO UPGRADE COMING AFTER WARRANTY IS DONE)
          1989 BMW 325IC (PROJECT(
          2002 FORD ESCAPE (DAILY)
          2001 BMW 330CI (FOR SALE SOON)

"R3v, being a bunch of cheap bastards that would try to negotiate a discount on a free engine,"

Comment

Whoops, you are correct. The car is a early model. I looked right at the front valance then made my response. My bad haha
            Probably could get it mounted, but it I wouldn't go m3 unless I was converting the whole car (i.e. fenders, front and rear valance, etc).

Would be a cool project though
            -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
            91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
            08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
            04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
            Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
            Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by Habla View Post
              What euro car? Does it have fog lights? :p
              82 323i yes but ones cracked

Comment

Don't part it out, I'd be interested in it at a reasonable price also. I've always wanted a euro car.
                1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                  Don't part it out, I'd be interested in it at a reasonable price also. I've always wanted a euro car.
                  I would really hate to part it but honestly it's worth more in parts especially not having a title I don't think I could get the 2k I'd want for it

Comment

The title people... Don't forget about the title situation.
                    clutchCTRL!
                    Move with a purpose.
                    - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                    - 1976 2002 SlickTop/2.7i M20/G260
                    - 2000 323i AT
                    2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Yea you probably won't get 2k on here with the title and is knowing what you got it for.
                      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                      willschnitz

Comment

Yea you probably won't get 2k on here with the title and is knowing what you got it for.
                        The title being an issue, but it doesn't really matter what someone pays for something. It's a free market. What matters is what it's worth to the seller and a potential buyer.
                        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

I know I'm not in a rush to sell it. But I would have no problem letting it go for that, obviously I got an amazing deal on this car. Yes you all know that. But that doesn't mean I'm gonna unload it for cheap. Just finding one of these cars for sale is practically impossible. I'm sure even at 2k it's the cheapest euro e30 anybodys gonna find. Someone will want it I'm patient. So patient I havnt even listed it for sale.

Comment

Good outlook but on the other side of the coin, remember how you found the car? What if the PO was in the same situation and finally decided to let it go for 300.00 after it's sat in his yard for 10 years or so.

Austin kind of hit it on the head, it's only worth what someone will pay. Situation sucks because it's a cool car!
                            clutchCTRL!
                            Move with a purpose.
                            - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                            - 2000 323i AT
                            2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
                              The title being an issue, but it doesn't really matter what someone pays for something. It's a free market. What matters is what it's worth to the seller and a potential buyer.
                              I don't even see the title being that large of an issue. There's ways to get around that. Still a chance I could get the title.

If I had A lot more time. I would probably pay 2k for it but realistically I have two half done dying eta daily's I'm struggling to keep on the road.
                              The euro car is just not something I'd want to dd at this point. And I really don't have the time or money for another project.

Comment

I have a grumpy old man with a pretty rough looking 67 Mercury Cougar under a tarp that sits in his yard. Has been there for the last six years or so. Neighbors say he's chases people off his property for even asking if the thing is for sale. He's clearly attached to it for whatever reason, whether it be how much he put into it, or got it cheap and knows what its worth and wants top dollar for it. Either way, I see it as a sad thing for everyone. The car will probably rot to the ground right where it sits, as a plethora or worthy and knowledgable enthusiasts could breath life into it. The car will never have a chance. That just kills me.

Another neighbor has a Jensen Interceptor that he saved from someone who was driving it into the ground. That shit makes me happy.
                                clutchCTRL!
                                Move with a purpose.
                                - 1991 325iX 4dr/5spd
                                - 2000 323i AT
                                2016 Mazda CX3 Sport AWD

Comment

Working...
                                X