No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Austin, is that Bavaria in Vancouver still for sale? I think it's Jason's old car. It would be a lot of fun.

Comment

Adam, the green one?
      '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
        My buddy that you met at the picnic has a totalled 944 and he's looking for a shell. That's all I'm saying.
        What year? My son and I are going to be restoring an '87 NA engine 944 ... I'll be looking for some interior stuff, etc ... what's the body/interior colors?
        Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

My buddy that you met at the picnic has a totalled 944 and he's looking for a shell. That's all I'm saying.
          I remember. The obscurity of that swap intrigued me and it stuck with me lol I want to see it done

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

As do I man, as do I.

Unfortunately he got a dui on Friday so the money he was saving for an e30 went to a lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
              I miss you already </3
              aaaawwww
              -Andy

Comment

Damnnnnn. #lifeover.
                I pray I never get a dui

out dated sig is out dated

Comment

If anyone wants a racecar shell let me know. Scrapers won't give me anything (literally 0 dollars) for my shell, it has full suspension, brakes, fuel lines, everything really except for interior, lights, and engine/trans. Pay me whatever you would like and its yours!
                  1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                  willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                    If anyone wants a racecar shell let me know. Scrapers won't give me anything (literally 0 dollars) for my shell, it has full suspension, brakes, fuel lines, everything really except for interior, lights, and engine/trans. Pay me whatever you would like and its yours!
                    I'll definitely take a good amount of parts if you're willing to sell em for pretty cheap. Pm'd
                    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

I got 270$ for my e28 shell from pick n pull. It had no motor,trans or interior.

Comment

No title? they should definitely offer you something

Comment

As do I man, as do I.

Unfortunately he got a dui on Friday so the money he was saving for an e30 went to a lawyer.
                          hopefully this isnt the same friend who I (we ) had lunch with... and if it isnt, DAMN a lot of your friends are getting DUIs!!
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by AbeSonic View Post
                            Damnnnnn. #lifeover.
                            I pray I never get a dui
                            Surprisingly his lawyers is pretty much guaranteeing that he's going to get it dismissed. He just had knee and eye surgery so the balance and eye test will get dismissed. Also the breathalyzer wasn't calibrated recently so that'll get dismissed as well. Those are the only things he didn't pass.

Pretty damn luck IMO. Although I don't condone drinking and driving, we all do it. I'm not saying we get blacked out and go 100 down side streets but, a couple beers after work is pretty normal. Shit happens, we all take the risk.

Comment

I use to love timing chains but after having to remove my head in order to replace a guide I am having second thoughts. Timing belts arn't all bad!

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                                I use to love timing chains but after having to remove my head in order to replace a guide I am having second thoughts. Timing belts arn't all bad!
                                My thoughts exactly man....M20 simplicity FTW!
                                -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                                91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                                08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                                04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                                Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                                Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Working...
                                X