Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Austin! View Post
    If you say so, sir. Nope.
    Sounds like your trying to compensate for something with a need to have a faster bigger engine
    Originally posted by bmwm42
    PNW vulture pm me for parts
    Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

Like a BOSS!

Comment

Originally posted by bmwm42 View Post
        Sounds like your trying to compensate for something with a need to have a faster bigger engine
        Tell me you don't want to go fast in your e30...I wouldn't believe it.
        '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Sometimes, quitting while ahead isn't the same as quitting! :up:

Drive safe in Portland Austin.
          Originally posted by James Crivellone
          1) The internet is NOT serious business.

Comment

I drive an m42 and previously an m10 does that tell you anything
            Originally posted by bmwm42
            PNW vulture pm me for parts
            Strategic nw e30 command

Comment

WHOLE. LEE. SHIT. PORTLAND!!! Left Intel at 1:30 this afternoon and I live over by St. Vincent's. Didn't get home til after 4:30. I realize you people never get snow but WTH!!! It was a rough drive. I had a nice text chat with Adam (twelvism). Don't worry, there's no law against texting and crawling.
              sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

I live up here in battle ground have have at least 6 inches standing.

Comment

Originally posted by the imitator View Post
                  I live up here in battle ground have have at least 6 inches standing.

i used to live there...memories.

hopefully this weather calms down soon. i have to drive to Bend, OR next week. Going by way of I-5 and Hwy 26. taking my lowered honda on UHP tires should be interesting.

form.follows.function IG @mplfoster

Comment

Originally posted by ajhostetter View Post
                    WHOLE. LEE. SHIT. PORTLAND!!! Left Intel at 1:30 this afternoon and I live over by St. Vincent's. Didn't get home til after 4:30. I realize you people never get snow but WTH!!! It was a rough drive. I had a nice text chat with Adam (twelvism). Don't worry, there's no law against texting and crawling.
                    I'm glad I could keep you company.

Comment

Anyone gunna go enjoy the snowy road?
                      Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by 325islandhopper View Post
                        i used to live there...memories.

hopefully this weather calms down soon. i have to drive to Bend, OR next week. Going by way of I-5 and Hwy 26. taking my lowered honda on UHP tires should be interesting.
                        Same, I'm driving to Sacramento on Wednesday. Luckily I'm taking my 4x4 truck.

On that note, I heard that in Oregon you have to carry chains even with a four wheel drive vehicle (when going over mountain passes.) Anyone know if this is this true?
                        m106 1990 e30
                        e36 daily
                        e32 cruiser

Comment

That's true in WA as well but, it's not enforced. It's not like they're going to stop every vehicle and make sure they have chains.

Comment

Anyone else reading that Ouija thread in OTL? What. The. Actual. Fuck. I need to unsubscribe...
                            '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

Originally posted by Mlarsen View Post
                              That's true in WA as well but, it's not enforced. It's not like they're going to stop every vehicle and make sure they have chains.
                              They do enforce this at the passes when things are bad.

Comment

I've been up on the pass during some gnarly storms and have never been stopped. But then again I've always been driving vehicles that are capable going through heavy snow with zero problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X