No announcement yet.

PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adam, make me a sig of my silver car? I'll have to go roll it outside and snap a pic. Lol
    '72 2002 pickup | '88 M5 | '89 330is | '89 M3 | '01 Z3M | '11 328xi-t

Comment

As soon as it makes it out to a GTG and I get a picture of it, I will.

Comment

I can make them too, but I have to admit Adam is way better at it :up:
        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
        willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
          I can make them too, but I have to admit Adam is way better at it :up:
          He has a few decades on you..

Comment

Think I'm going to give shoe goo a shot for fixing this giant crack on my spoiler. Looks like the best product for rubber repair and it's sandable.

Comment

Originally posted by moreoff View Post
              my car needs it. the current valance is all bent and corroded.

cant wait to get it all pieced back together and ready for paint.
              Will be excited to see it. Bought a new head unit today and Luke (stereoinstaller1) is going to do a full system install on my car in the coming weeks, can't wait. Sadly moving back to the east coast this summer but in the meantime getting my e28 all prepped for a sweet cross country drive, stereo will make it much sweeter.

Comment

Originally posted by danielmp View Post
                Will be excited to see it. Bought a new head unit today and Luke (stereoinstaller1) is going to do a full system install on my car in the coming weeks, can't wait. Sadly moving back to the east coast this summer but in the meantime getting my e28 all prepped for a sweet cross country drive, stereo will make it much sweeter.
                I miss the east from time to time. Where you moving? I grew up outside of Philly.
                sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by danielmp View Post
                  that'll be awesome. i have a lukebox in the e30 now. i love the bass.

where on the east coast? and when this summer? would love for you to see the car in person one last time after i get a bunch of this work done!
                  Last edited by moreoff; 03-19-2014, 09:56 AM.
                  My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by EN318isPDX View Post
                    He has a few decades on you..
                    Subtle age joke. Well played sir.

Comment

I've got an oil leak that drips from that little head gasket tab that sticks out on the front of the engine on my m20. Sound like the camshaft seal to you guys? I hope it not the actual head gasket that I replaced this past summer

Comment

Originally posted by Jboss12 View Post
                        I've got an oil leak that drips from that little head gasket tab that sticks out on the front of the engine on my m20. Sound like the camshaft seal to you guys? I hope it not the actual head gasket that I replaced this past summer
                        Could be, Ive had M20s that seeped from the HG, No big deal, still ran fine, didnt find the m20 worth dumping money into. If it is the HG id check your head stud/bolt tightness, could be your PO or you didnt tighten them enough and they loosened up.
                        1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                        willschnitz

Comment

Wouldn't be the PO's fault if he did head gasket last summer...
                          m106 1990 e30
                          e36 daily
                          e32 cruiser

Comment

Originally posted by Jboss12 View Post
                            I'm assuming it's coming from the front right corner? Common issue, I had replaced my HG twice because it was leaking there. Talked to James and few other members and they recommended a dab of copper rtv on that corner.
                            Last edited by Mlarsen; 03-19-2014, 09:35 AM.

Comment

damn this rain. wanted to drive my car today :(
                              My Build Thread

My Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by moreoff View Post
                                damn this rain. wanted to drive my car today :(
                                Why can't you drive it? :( its rained too much lately
                                -Christian

'02 ///M3 CarbonSchwartz 6MT daily beast
                                08/91 Mtechnic II 325IC alpine/lotus
                                318iS, slow build/garage queen...
                                '37 Chevy pickup, the über project
                                Originally posted by roguetoaster
                                Be sure to remind them that the M42 is one of the best engines ever made, but be sure to not mention where it actually falls on that list.

Comment

Working...
                                X